Ch. 6

Weasels POV:

'BANG!'

Instinctively I jumped out of the way of the door. However I was far to slow. Suddenly everything went completely silent. all movement around me slowed down to an excruciating pace. I could feel my pulse pounding through my body, and escaping in torrents through the open wound. It wasn't so much the pain, but the shock, the surprise, feeling the hot, pain in my chest, the hole the bullet made. It wasn't what I expected. I had thought there would be more pain. I stumbled, taken back, still looking dully into the air, not know what came next, I fell against the wall sliding to the ground, a dull ache forming in my chest. I still could hear nothing. and yet I was calm.

Back to Reader-chans POV:

The gunshot cracked into the air as loud as thunder but without the raw power of a storm. your mind was frenzied, you couldn't understand.When you opened the door you saw Mr. Hadley, but now you saw Weasel.Lying on the floor bleeding from his chest. You had no words, the gun slid out of your hands and hit the floor. Hot tears welled up through your eyes, realizing the mistake you hand made you moved to Weasel.Pressing hard on the open wound, trying to stop the bleeding. You checked his pulse with your other hand. You waited till you felt it pounding against the skin. You felt your phone vibrate, with one bloodied hand you checked it, it was Wade. Without hesitation you pressed the call button.

"Hey babe--"you cut him off with your crying.

"Whats going on, are you ok? What happened?"

"Weasel is...I...I need you." you spoke quietly, you tried to compose yourself.

"Im coming."

A bright flash came from in the apartment, then you heard his voice"(y/n)!?" Finally he came to the door to see Weasel's condition.He immediately picked him up, "Ill be back stay here, lock the doors." and in a blink Wade was gone again. You sat on the outside floor of the apartment. You couldn't move, 'what if he's dead?' the same sentence ran through your head over and over again. Slowly you stood your knees were weak and wobbled underneath you, your breathing was both deep and shallow at the same time. You walked into the apartment, shutting the door behind you. Your hands shook, they were stained with blood. You lean against the door, slowly falling to the ground, pulling your knees to your chest.

After a while Wade returned. "He's alive and will make a full recovery!"He shouted with joy then saw you by the door his voice quickly softened "(y/n) What exactly happened back there?"

"I-I shot him." by each word your voice cracked even more.

He was taken aback "Why? Whats going on? What aren't you telling me?"

"I've been hallucinating," You spoke with heavy words, "Its been happening for awhile..." He looked at you with a mix angry and sadness "I'm taking you to a doctor," In a second later he stuck a needle into your arm.

"Wha--"You passed out unable to finish your sentence.

"Sorry(y/n) but I cant risk you doing anything else like what you did to Weasel." His voice was full of sorrow.

Deadpool's POV Key: Stupid voice ,Smart voice:

Good luck finding a doctor that will help you.

Shut up have faith in the little guy, will you?

No doctor will ever help him, I mean technically we are kidnapping her.

That is so not true! We've know her for like almost a week!

What does that have to do with this, We Drugged her.

And your point is? We've drugged plenty of women and now you have a problem with it?

"Guys,"I began speaking up.

What about the fact that she's covered in blood

We'll just threaten a doctor then.

Yes violence that solves everything,that is so like you. That wont solve anything it will make things worse!

He wont be able to say no, then he'll have to help (y/n).

"Hey guys," I sighed

And then what? What if he hurts he worse and says he's helping? What will we do next huh?

Kill him duh. We can just find some other doctor to threaten.

"Guys!"I finally yelled taking back the conversation. "I already have an idea okay?" I picked up (y/n) and teleported out.

So what is it?

"Were going to the giant flying ship thing"

The Helecarrier???

"No were going to the Other floating S.H.E.I.L.D headquarters, where do you think?"

Sounds fun! Lets do it!

That is the worst plan you've come up with!