Ch.7

Deadpool's POV Key: Stupid voice ,Smart voice, Both has bolding and underlining

Recap:

"Guys!"I finally yelled taking back the conversation. "I already have an idea okay?" I picked up (y/n) and teleported out.

So what is it?

"Were going to the giant flying ship thing"

The Helicarrier???

"No we're going to the Other floating S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters, where do you think?"

Sounds fun! Let's do it!

That is the worst plan you've ever come up with!

End

We landed on the roof of a building, in New York City. We were a few miles from the Helicarrier, and I was annoyed with the irrational idea of a recharge on a teleporter. I let out a sigh silently cursing at the author.

This is a bad Idea.

Or it could be a great idea

Fury told us we shouldn't come back.

True, but he didn't say we weren't allowed to go back, he just said it wouldn't be a great idea.

He threw us off the top of the helicarrier.

Wow, okay debbie downer. You just had to bring up that tender moment!

You are unbelievable.

Thank you I know!

I breathed in a fresh breath of the warm pollution infested air. The city spread below me, Lights glittered everywhere just liked stars dropping to the earth, huge and small buildings collided in a mixture of shadow and geometry, tiny vehicles rushing along tangled lines of streets creating twisting threads of light. This was a city of the haves and have-nots. There were those with their exotic cars and luxury lifestyle and those who were drug addled and abused. Of course there was a huge middle class that was neither. Working all their waking hours for their family.

Then in a second I took off, carrying (y/n) carefully, I ran across the roofs of the closely fit buildings. My feet lifting off widely leaping from one to another, the flat roofs sped underneath my quick pace.

"Uh oh, my common sense is tingling" I heard a sound approaching quickly but before I could react (y/n) was snatched out of my arms.

$#*%@#$%^&

"Oh come on Deadpool, you really need a better hobby," Spider-man held (y/n) in his arms, What is this, 3rd time this month I've caught you napping up some poor girl?"

"SPIDEY <3333" I squealed, with much enthusiasm!

SPIDEYYYY

Spider Man, this could be bad.

"Oh come on you already stole my look, now my girl? That's just rude!" I yelled comically pulling out my large guns and aiming them towards the wall crawler. "Sorry spidey honey I understand you want me all to yourself, but your gonna have to hand her back over to my glorious hands, no hard feels?" I cooed at him watching his exaggerated expressions.

Nice, very classy

Hahaha I know right!

That was Sarcasm you dumba**