Ch 7. This Is The Part Where I Break Free

Heads up, these pics are gonna be a habit.

Just a quick warning
Also, the lines between Owen and Clair are the real things, so be grateful that I took the time to make it 100% right.
Luv ya

--------------------------------------------

Rebecca's POV

Pain.

That's all I felt, was pain.

I slowly opened my eyes to be met with the dark sky, stars, and the moon. I moved to get up and found that I was in my enclosure, I looked to my right and left and saw I was still in dragon form.

'It's been so long' I thought ' so long since I've been human'.

"But why would you want to be one of those back stabbing traitors" I heard from behind me.

I turned to be met by Kazmir. I noticed the small grin on his face and smiled as I rushed to the side of the enclosure.

"Hey Kaz" I said then thought" did I say that first part out loud"

He chuckled and nodded.

I put my claws on the walls of our enclosure and I noticed that the workers were building it higher, and was a little sad. I won't be able to see Kazmir anymore.

He must of seen my distress because he frowned.

" hey don't worry we'll see each other again, maybe" he tried to cheer me up.

"But how, after this I won't see you again. I might not even hear you" I slowly got mad, and slammed my claws against the wall."how can they do this to me, to us. These jerks haven't done anything for us"

I then looked at myself shocked, I'd never blown a fuse before, what was happening.

" your right" I heard.

I quickly looked at Kaz but stayed silent . "Their trying to keep us apart so we'll get lonely and get angry so they can use us for War. We have to do something 'Becca".

I slowly nodded my head in agreement.
"But what do we do"

Kaz paused for a moment, then met my eyes and breathed in.

"We break out".

_________________________

Owens POV

I'm currently in Clair's car driving to this new 'Assets' enclosure. Apparently it's right next to Rebecca's,......Rebecca.
It's been so long since I've seen her, I feel really bad, but it's been hard. Hoskins has been on my tail about the Girls and won't shut up about 'Becca.
I have to keep reminding him that these creatures are alive and won't take orders.

We finally arrived at the enclosure and got out. "We've been prebooking  tickets for months , the park needs new attractions every few years in order to invigorate publics interest, kind of like the space program" Clair States as we walk around the enclosure.

"Corptret felt that another genetically modification would boost the 'wow' factor". Wow really Clair, statistics, do you know who your talking too, I thought.

"There Dinosaurs, WOW enough" I state.

Clair smiled" not according to our focus groups. The Indominus Rex makes us relevant again".