Ch 13. You sit on a throne of lies

Sup mates,

I know I updated just a while ago, but I was watching ELF and got inspiration(weird right?).

So this chapter may be funnier then the rest.

THIS NEXT PART IS REALLY IMPORTANT PLEASE DONT IGNORE!!!!!

Also, I saw that the whole Zach or Kaz thing is equal sided, so I'm going to make TWO different endings.

I know, right?

So if there is something you want to happen, I will make it happen

TTFN
Tyler Rae

-----------------------------------------

Rebecca's POV

I was slowly shook awake and realized I was in a small car.

I also noticed where I was, to say I was blushing was an understatement.
I was practically a tomato.

My legs were across the seats and the rest of my body was on top of a sleeping Zach who had his arms rapped around me. I tried to move but his grip just tightened, so I gave up and closed my eyes.

But before I could sleep I heard two very familiar voices.

"How do you think she's doing" Owen asked.

I heard Clair shift in her seat, then felt a hand rub my head gently.

"She's still asleep. Sigh. Physically she looks ok, but mentally, she's torn up".

"How do you know" Owen asked.

"Because she hasn't seen you in 5 years Owen, 5 years. Her care taker said she's been depressed without you."

I could her Owens grip tighten on the sterling wheel.

"I thought she'd be better off without me". He said quietly.

"What do you mean?" Asked Clair.

Flashback

       3rd person

5 years ago

A younger Rebecca runs around  her enclosure searching for a hiding Owen.

She herd a snap and tackled Owen to the ground.

"That's 22 for me. How about 23 out of 45?" She asked him while smirking.

"No, I'm good" Owen replied with a chuckle.

They both got up and walked to the front of the enclosure, only to be met by the Princess himself.

"Owen, I'd like to speak with you." He said deeply.

Owen sighed in frustration but walked out of the cage and over to Hoskins.

"What do you want"

"A field test"

"No"

"Come on-"

" I said 'No'"

" well it doesn't really matter does it"

At this Owen turned.

"What do you mean?"

Hoskins grinned. "Morisamy said that if she doesn't make any improvements, then she'll go back to the lab"