Ch. 18 The End

Hey guys, last chapter.
I'll miss updating and telling you stories so I hope this one made you happy.

Thank you

----------------------------------------

Rebecca POV

Im still in a form of shock from what was said, but I guess I've gotten use to it.

" you have three broken ribs, a broken arm, a sprained wrist, a twisted ankle, and extreme blood loss.

         "Luckily we had enough for you.
But then there is also the matter of your eye site, there is a very low chance that you will ever see again.
I'm sorry"

The words the doctor told me not three hours ago were still affecting me.
I was currently standing at a railing looking at the ocean, well, not exactly looking, more like feeling.

That's how I'm supposed to get around, by touch. They said they would get me a seeing eye dog, but I won't need one.

I'll get better, I'm sure of it.

At least, I hope I will.

I could feel the wind tickle my wet face from crying not to long ago. It was cold.

How I took the news was considered good looking at the fact of how the others reacted. The news,...well, let's just say it's the first time I've heard Clair use shoes as weapons, or anything for that matter.

I still can't believe I'm blind.

I suddenly heard footsteps behind me and sat up straight. A hand touching my back made me alert, but I relaxed when it turned out to be Owen.

"So, how are you holding up" he asked.

"I'll survive" I muttered.

I heard him exhale before a hand wiped my face. Damn it. I thought. I forgot to wipe my face, now he knows I was crying.

" 'Becca" his voice said uneasily.
"I'm fine" I growled. I sighed as I felt him tense.

"Sorry. I guess I just,....."
I don't know why but I couldn't Finnish, Owen seemed to sense it to, because I was soon enveloped into a hug. Not a bone crushing hug or a delicate hug, just a hug.

But that was all I needed.

After some time another person came out. I could tell immediately that it was Zach.

"Hey" he said as Owen walked off.
"Hey" I said back.

"Are you ok?"

I sighed "the next time someone asks me that I'm going to rip them a new one". He chuckled.

"But seriously" he said.
" I'm actually ok" I said a little shocked at myself "yeah, ok"

"Hey if this isn't to much to ask but, do you want to meet my parents?" He asked nervously.

My smile grew. "I would love too"

I don't know how I did it but somehow I reached his lips and kissed him.
Our lips perfectly moulded together as if they were pieces of a puzzle fitting together.

We broke after a while and rested our foreheads against each other. The only thing I regret is not being able to see his beautiful eyes.

I felt s tug on my arm"come on" he said excited. We ran into a warm building and maxed ourselves through the people. We finally stopped and I felt the presence of two adults that was familiar, like Zachs.

"Rebecca these are my parents. Mum dad this us Rebecca"

"It's nice to meet you" I said sticking my hand out. A warm strong hand soon met mine.

"It's nice to meet you too" a gruff voice said. After he let go, a gentle, more soft hand came into grasp. "Hi, I'm Zachs mum"

"Hi" I said.

After talking to his parents and grey coming over, they needed to leave.
"Will I see you soon?" Zach asked.

"Sooner than you think"Owens voice rang out. We must have looked confused because he laughed before explaining. "Clair and I are moving in together. By your place, and 'Becca since I'm technically your legal guardian, your coming with".

I quickly embraced Owen before laughing. But then I realised something.
"What about Charlie and Blue and the other dinosaurs?".

"They'll stay here and we'll visit every now and then".

It seemed like everything is falling into place like a Disney ending, just one thing has to happen.

I venchered off to say goodbye to Blue and Charlie, in my dragon form which I could move around surprisingly well.
My senses are enhanced and it was almost like seeing with my feet.(A/N I love Avatar)

It was weird but it worked.

I met up with Charlie and Blue and told them I would see them soon. I was currently on my way to see Rose.
I finally found her on the helicopter pad and we nodded to each other in respect.

She soon opened her jaw and let out a roar. I joined in. I'm pretty sure everyone heard, but that's good, cause now they know not to mess with us.
Because man can't control us, and we can't control man.

But we do know who would win in a fight, and so do they. So bring in the fight, we welcome it, but you better be warned because you might not make it out alive.

Because this is our world.

Jurassic World.

-------------------------

As everyone left the park, a single figure stood still shaking his head at the park.

   " I told you it was a bad idea" he said to no one in particular.

"Dr. Grant, it's time to go" said a man in a helicopter.

"Yeah, yeah. And my names Alan."

With that they left the failed park once more

________________________

Hello.

I guess this is goodbye.

I've loved doing this with you and I love reading your comments.

Thank you all for being there for me.

With great love and great pride
For the last time
Tyler Rae