Ch 8. You Shoot me Down But I wont Fall

Rebecca's POV

I'm currently waiting in my enclosure for Kaz. What's taking so long. Then I hear screaming.

He must be scaring them I thought. I remember before we came up with a plan, we agreed that we wouldn't hurt anyone or anything, just scare them a little.

A little while later I hear closer screaming then it stops, BANG, I jumped a little but realised that it was Kaz trying to break in.

After a few more bangs the door comes down and I instantly tackle Kaz to the ground.

"You, Mr. Valdez, are amazing" I tell him. He's just staring at me and I can see faint pink on his cheeks. Then I see the position we are in and quickly get off him hiding my blush.

"Uhh..." He clears his throat " A-are you, um,  ready?" He chokes out.

I nod my head, and we run out into the forest.

-------------Time--Warp----------

Kaz and I split up after a while, in search for some place to stay. After a while I open my wings and start to fly. While I'm flying I see something odd, I quickly reach the ground and run over to the poor appasaurus that is bleeding to death.

"H-how" was all I could get out. She turns her eyes to me and mutters.

"W-White.........B-b-beast" and she closes her eyes for the last time.

I stand up and look around me. I'm met by dead Dinosaurs every where.
Then suddenly there's screaming from the forest.

"Oh No"

_____________________\___

Zac POV

"See, four, Dinosuaruses" I tell my brother.

"Tylosuarus" he corrected."we shouldn't be here. And there's five Dinosaurs"

I looked at my brother in disbelief. Five?

"Aren't you suppose to be a Genius or something, look. One, two, three, four"

He raised a shaky hand pointing at the glass "Five"

We turn around to be met by the Devil himself. He let out a mighty roar and surged forward, hitting us in the process. As we tried to gain control we pushed forward  only to be hit my the tale of a Ty-saurous. It hit us so hard that we landed upside down. I dropped my phone in the process, but was to shocked by the scene before me.

One of the Dinosaurs was fighting back, it was Winning until the white monster turned it over and dug it's teeth into the poor creature.

I quickly covered greys eyes for that part. Suddenly my phone started ringing. It buzzed across the glass making a loud noise. I tried to reach for but it was to far.

"Zac" I could here the panic in greys voice.

"Almost got it" I replied without looking at him.

"Look"

I turned my head to be met by the glowing red eye of the beast that attacked us.

It dug it's claw into the gryosphere and turned it so it was facing it.

Then it put its massive jaw around it, trying to get a grip, but eventually digging it's teeth into it.

It lifted us off the ground, the. Smashed us back down. I could hear the glass breaking under neath us.

I looked at my brother and felt adrenaline pumped through my veins as I quickly unlocked his seatbelt along with my own.

I quickly pulled him out and covered my body over his. The sphere came down once more before I pulled him up and started running.

I could hear the roar of the white demon behind us, followed by heavy footsteps.

It wasn't long till I found us cornered by a tree, the Dinosaur was right in front of us. It looked as if he were smiling. He opened his mouth to swallow us, and we started screaming.

I closed my eyes as I wrapped my body around greys, hopping to protect him as we waited for death, when it never came. Instead we heard the sound of running.

I opened my eyes just in time to see a blur of black attack the monster. When it cleared out I recognised it as the Dragon that we saw earlier today.

When they both got up I could see just how pissed she was. They started roaring at each other, as if they were communicating. At one point the Dragon was scolding the other, as he looked down.

But that look soon disappeared, changed into rage, as they both got mad. At one point it looked like they would kill each other, then the black beast stood up straight and started shirking, I watched in amazement as the Dragon turned into the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

I looked at the White face in front of her, to see a look of sadness and betrayal. The way of monster brought its face closer to her and she touched it with a hand but soon looked away and removed it.

This made the dinosaur mad.

He roared loud into the sky and looked right at me in hate.

The girl seemed to notice to. She quickly ran toward us and pulled us with her and you started running we soon give up on a big waterfall and grey looked more terrified than ever.

"We have to jump" The girl said.

"I can't" grey said shaking his head.

I could see the white rage coming our way, and quickly.

"You have to" I said.

After that we jumped.

________________________
Hey guys you should be excited for the next chapter, cause your going to find out what Rebecca and Kazmir said.

And boy is it dramatic

By the way 1,000 reads thank you so much at first I thought it would be a few hundred but this is awesome

Luv ya
Tyler Rae