Ch 10. I Trust You

Hey guys thanks for the input I want to send a shout out to kyxgarra21 thanks for all your amazing comments and ideas.

Thank you to everyone else who has commented you guys make me want to keep writing

Any who on with the show.

-------------------------------------------

Rebecca's POV

After a while of running through the woods we finally slowed down to a walking pace catching our breath as we continued on.

"So. Who Are You" the older boy asked.

"I'm Rebecca. And I'd like to apologize for everything" I said keeping my head down.

"Apologize?" Questioned the younger one. "You saved our lives".

I looked up to be met with grateful faces smiling back at me. I smiled in return and we moved on.

"By the way I'm Zach and this is my little brother Gray" said the older one.

'Zach' she thought. What a perfect name for an amazing human like him.

After a while grey came up to me, a little to excited. " so your part human part dinosaur?".

"Yep"

"What genes do you have, what's in you DNA, do you have a personal paleontologist?". I looked at him in shock, 'how can a twelve year old know so much'.

"Um.... The base geno is a T-Rex and pterodactyl I'm also part raptor, mosasaurs, snake, and human of course". I reply.

"That's so cool" he says.

I look a little behind to be met with big blue eyes, I smile at Zach and he quickly looks down. I let out a little giggle soon hearing a chuckle escape his lips.

I heard a small gasp as grey grabbed my arm "are you ok, your bleeding" he exclaimed. As soon as grey says that Zach rushes over and grabs my arm as well.

I look down at my arm to be met by three scratches and blood falling down.

"Oh..I-I didn't really notice" I muster.
"Hurry get out your nerd pack" cried Zach as grey fumbled to get bandages.

"It's alright I'm fine" I start to say till I get cut off by Zach.

"No, your not alright. You just battled the flipping devil, probably insulted him, and jumped off a water fall, you are not fine." He practically shouted.

I stared at him in shock as he rapped my arm, but that shock turned into a grin.

"You, care about me" I said proudly.
"No, I don't" he mumbled.
"Yes you do"
"No I don't"
"Yeha"
"No"
"Yep"
"No"
"You-u care for me, you-u care for me" I sang before I felt lips crash into mine.
____________________________

Jk I'm not a terd
---------------------------------------------

I was shocked as I saw Zach right in front of me, till I melted and kissed back. I closed up any space In between us. I soon rapped my arms around his neck, as his hands snaked around my waist.

There was a small cough and we parted. I immediately started blushing and looked down as I grabbed the middle of my arm.

I looked up and saw a grinning Zach.

"Oh bug off you bloody show pony" I tell him as I start walking again.

I can here whispering behind me and a small thud, knowing that's what Owen calls a fist bump.

"Dude, base 1" I herd grey whisper to Zach.

"Yeah base 1" I mutter as a small grin appears on my face.

__________________________

Guys.

Bro.

Dude.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo happy

At first I was gonna wait till the end for a kiss but, I-it just happened.

I don't even know why I'm writing when you probably skip the author notes.

Maybe it's to tell you something or maybe it's to get more pages to troll you. Mwahahahaha ha ha ha ha..cough...cough...gasp for everything that's holy.

I'm ok.  But now there's a problem.

I don't know who I want to be with 'Becca anymore.

Should it be Kazmir or
Should it be Zach.

Let me know who you think is best.

I'm probably breaking your heart after this chapter then telling you to choose. But trust me it'll get WAY worse.

Next chapter your going to see how big of a troll I am.

Later
Tyler Rae