Ch. 15 Almost there

Hey this chapter is short but only because I'm planning everything else,...... I just forgot to publish this while I was working on the other chapters, so sorry on my part.

All rights go to Jurassic world
I only own Rebecca and my ideas.

On with the story

Rebecca's POV

There was a loud ringing in my ear.

I could feel myself moving, but staying still at the same time.

It was like I was dead but hadn't passed through the veil.

I could hear things, but I couldn't see them.

Trying to move hurt to much.

I heard fuzzy voices over me and tried to open my eyes.

Eventually I did but everything was blurry. I saw shapes moving around me. I could tell they were talking but it just sounded like static.

After a while of trying to catch my breath my vision cleared and I could hear correctly.

I took notice of my surroundings and saw that I was cuddled up next to Charlie. I also saw Zach and Grey sitting a few feet away.

As I tried to move pain immediately shot through my back and I let out a gasp.

Charlie's head shot up at the sound and she quickly checked to see if I was ok.

After Reassuring her that I was ok, she helped me sit in a more comfortable position. I looked from Charlie, to Zach and Grey, and to the ground.

I knew I made a mistake back there and I knew I just cost people their lives. And I knew they would never forgive me. And I knew I betrayed them.

I spared one last glance to see that Zach was looking anywhere but me, and grey just said nothing.

I cuddled myself closer to Charlie and silently cried.

Awhile later we showed up to the main building of the park. The back doors swung open and Zach and Grey rushed out thanking the heavens for air.

Charlie and I just say there.
Owen came over and held out his hand.

But I couldn't take it.

I simply turned my head as fresh tears rolled down my face.

"Rebecca" a soft voice called.
I turned my head back to Owen and tried to stop the tears.

"Come on, we're going home" Owen told me.

This made me look directly at him, I didn't say anything I just tried to breath.

Owen once more held out his hand.
I stared at it for a few seconds before slowly moving my hand over his, and taking it.

He slowly helped me down till I was right in front of him.

I couldn't meet his eyes out of shame and guilt.

" 'Becca, it's not your fault. You didn't mean to-"

"But I did" I cut him off.

"I thought that if I stuck with Kaz, then I wouldn't hurt anyone. But I did, I hurt people and I-I liked it. I-I'm a Monster." I admitted. Tears were roaming freely once more remembering the scared face of that one man.

What if he had a wife? Kids? A family?
And I just ripped it away.

" Rebecca, you are not s monster, you just listened to the wrong voice. Come on, let it go, we forgive you"

But I can't forgive myself

"Rebecca listen to me" he grabbed my shoulders forcing me to look at him.

"It's ok" he spoke softly.

It was then that I fully broke down in his arms.

After sorting it all out Clair and grey had forgiven me, but Zach was just silent.

We had Charlie stay in the car.
I told her to wait for me, or come if I call.

With that we slowly walked into the main building.

_______________________

Sorry it's short, I'm just not feeling it anymore.

But on the bright side I came up with great ideas for the Kaz ending.

Yay

I'm hopping it'll be good

So yeah

Bye

I think?

Ok

Weeeeeee

Eeeeeeeeee

Aaaaaahhhhhhhb

Yep

.

Sorry I just had too

Later gators
Tyler Rae