Ch 11. Memories

Rebecca's POV

I remember when Kaz and I first kissed. It was slow but sudden, but it was a kiss none of the less.

It was about 2 years ago, a year after we met.

Flashback ( I can't help but wiggle thinking about 'flashback')

I had just successfully made it over to kaz's enclosure and we were lying on each other staring at the stars.

"Rebecca" I heard Kaz say.

"Yeah" I replied as I turned to him.
He looked a little nervous for a while, which shocked me because he's normally so calm and collected.

"I u-uh umm" he started to muster.

I giggled a little as I sat up and stretched my wings. Kazmir got up as well and looked at me.

"Do you believe in soul mates?" He asked.

"Of course I do. I mean who wouldn't want to find their soul mate " I replied.

"Why?" I asked after words.

"because Rebecca, your my soul mate"

I was shocked for a bit, but eventually it all made sense. It explained why I was drawn to him, how I was feeling, how he made me happy when I was around him, how he made me smile when he does something stupid.

I found my self smiling like an idiot, and to be honest I think I scared him.

It was then that I threw myself at him and smashed our muzzles together. To say he was shocked was and understatement but eventually he started to kiss back.

After a while we broke apart, smiling like fools.

"We're going to be together forever, right?" Kaz asked nervously.

"Kaz. Do you know why I made your last name Valdez. It's because it means 'Guardian Angle'. And you Kaz, you're my guardian angel. So yes, we'll be together forever".

Little did I know that our vow would be broken within a few short years.

End of flashback

It was smalls short sweet kiss but I still srrelish it to this day. I mean it was my first kiss. Owen never found out about our kiss let alone Kaz so........Owen.

He left me.

I could feel tears weld up in my eyes as I thought about him.

"Hey 'Becca you ok" I heard a voice ask. I lifted my head to see Zach looking at me worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I reply with a smile.

Just thinking about Zach, made me sure I made the right choice. Kazmir may have been my soulmate at that moment . But right now Zach is mine.

Mine and mine alone.

-----------------------------------------

Zach's POV

After a while of walking we came upon and all the band in building a win over to open the door as soon as I did I noticed that this was it, this was the old legend, this, was Jurassic Park.

"Wow" I Heard ready and Rebecca exclaim at the same time.

I picked up an old bone and looks at grey.

"Hey you still have those matches?" I asked.

He nodded his head and pulled them out.

After lighting the torch we came up on an old garage with two Jurassic Park jeeps sitting there covered in plants.

I noticed in old car battery setting off to the side and smirked.

"Hey remember the time we fixed up grandpas old car".

Grey grinned at me and we got to work.

________________________

Hey, sorry I haven't updated in awhile I'm sorry this is such as short chapter, but hey I'm back.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter because I had a lot of fun writing it I know it is it what you expected but hey you get what you get

Oh and look what I sent to my sister via text message

Now watch me whip

😜
👊/||\_
_/ \_

Now watch me Nae Nae

👋
\ 😳
|| \_
_/ \_

I know it might annoy some of you but I think it's hilarious

Vote and comment please

Luv y'all's to pieces
Tyler Rae