The Song Of The Cherry Blossoms

I hear my alarm ring loudly, I jump off my bed and go get ready for school. I slip on a pair of jeans and a shirt, put on my socks and put on my old black boots. I get my backpack and grab a banana and walk out the door. I sigh and start walking to the high school.

☆☆☆

The first period bell ringed and i start to walk to class. i open the door of the classroom and walk in and take my seat in the corner of the room, close to the window, just were i like it. I take out my notebook and my mechanical pencil, and started drawing a beautiful grey wolf. I see a boy walk past me and sits in the desk next to me. I ignore him.

" That's a nice wolf your drawing there"

I look and him and he gives me a smile but i don't smile back. I stayed quiet as a mouse.

" Don't be shy...I don't bite"

I am still quiet, i lifted my head up to look at him. He had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I stared at his dark brown eyes.

" My name is Matthew, What's your name? "

" M-my name is Sakura..." I said with a shy voice.

" Sakura? Is that Japanese...?

" Yes it is...It means cherry blossom in Japanese..."

" Nice, i always wanted to see a cherry blossom..."

He smiles at me. and i try to smile back.

" Do you want to hang out after school? "

" Sure"

☆☆☆

I sit on a bench by a tree where there's shade. I take out my notebook and pencil and continue drawing on my wolf, And wait for Matthew.

" Sakura There you are! " he waves at me and i wave back, He runs towards me and sits next to me.

" Still drawing that beautiful wolf...?"

" Yeah..."

We stay quiet for a moment. A long moment.

" Hey Sakura, Want me to play you a song? "

" Sure " i smile a little. He takes out his guitar and starts to play. The song had this peaceful melody, it made me picture cherry blossom petals blowing in the wind. I closed my eyes and think;

Who is this boy..? Was he sent from the heavens or something...? Why was he so nice to me...? Why was he so interested in me...? I might never know...