It's Too Late Now.

Matthew's POV

"M-Melody!? What are you doing here?" I said in a very confused way. "Mind your own business!"She said in a very mean way, almost sounding like a devil...
"Sakura! Open this door now!! If you don't open up I will break this door down!"
What was Melody thinking!? What is going with Sakura?
"Melody what is going on?!"
"You should know, After what you did to her, Jerk!"
I kept my mouth shut, like someone super glued my lips shut.
"In the count of three if you don't open up this door I will break it down!"
"Melody, you can't break down the door!!"
"Shut your pie hole! I took karate classes, I am also have black belt in karate! So I suggest you to keep your mouth shut or else I will chop you in half!"
I kept my mouth shut, once again, because I didn't want to get chopped in half...
"One...! Two...! THREE"
She knocked the door in one blow, we also heard a gunshot that came from inside of Sakura's house.
"Sakura!" We both yelled in unison.
Melody was the first one to run in the house, while I ran behind her.
"Sakura?! Where are you?!" Melody yelled. We started to hear some groaning sounds that was coming from the kitchen, we knew that it was Sakura groaning in pain.
I ran into the kitchen and saw Sakura lying on the cold kitchen floor...bleeding nonstop from her leg.
"Sakura!!" I ran to her to grab her hand.
"What did you do to yourself!?"
She opened her mouth to say something but she immediately closed it.
"Sakura what were you thinking!!?"
Tears were starting to run down her cheeks.
" I-I am s-sorry...M-Matthew..." She said in a very low soft voice, almost choking on her own words.
"I am sorry too...Sakura. We need to call help, don't try to talk or move."
She simply nodded with tears still  running down her cheeks.
I turned around and saw Melody looking at me, she just simply nodded, I nodded back. I got up and went to call some help.

I am sorry Sakura...Please forgive me...