The Night

I look around my closet and find some clothes for the party. I can't really find something nice to wear...Should i wear a dress?...Hmm...But i want to look nice for Matthew...I begin to look for a dress but the only thing i could find was a sweater dress that i bought long time ago...I put on anyway and look at myself at the mirror. It look very good on me. So i put on some leggings and some old pair of boots, and look at the mirror once again. I kinda looked cute....i smiled at myself and grabbed my cross-bag and started to walk down stairs.

I hear a knock.

"Coming! "

I open the door and saw Matthew standing there shyly.Matthew was Wearing a Red Jacket, black scarf, Khaki pants and a old pair on sneakers. He looked at me and smiled with a little blush in his cheeks.

" Y-You Look Nice..."

" Why Thanks...."

We start to walk to Rachel's house. Its was very awkward and silent along the way. We did not talk, At All...Once we got to Rachel's House. Rachel Welcomed us into her house. Once we entered her house there was lights, DJ and People Dancing on the dance floor...

" Well Have fun you two! "

Me and Matthew Started to dance a little bit but we stopped for and talked about Random stuff.

" Um Sakura I am going to use the Restroom."

" Oh Okay i will wait here."

I waited long time for Matthew, So i decided to go look for him...Not at the Dance Floor...Not at the Punch Bowl...How about the Hallway...

So i went in the hallway and found him kissing Rachel...

I stare at him for a few seconds and his eyes meet mine.

" N-No Sakura this is not what it means...!"

I run out of the hallway and through the backdoor. Matthew grabs my hand tightly 

"Sakura Please! "

I escaped his grip and start to back away from him.

" Y-You...You-"

Before i could finish my sentence, I slipped on water and landed in the pool.