Tears

I open my eyes, and i see myself laying on a couch. I rub my eyes and i stand up and look around the room. I see a bunch of pictures of a happy family. I wish i had a happy family like that... I start to wonder, so, who's house is this?

" That's me, when i was little " I turned around and i saw Matthew, My eyes met his eyes.

" S-Sorry i didn't mean to t-touch your stuff! "

" Its fine " He smiles.

I walk back to the couch and sit and look at the floor. he sits next to me and pets my head.

" Don't worry i am not mad... "

Tears run down my cheeks and i start to sob.

" H-Hey don't cry...! "

" I am s-sorry! I-Its just that you have s-such a h-happy family... "

I lift my head up and look at him and smile at him with tears still falling from my eyes, and he hugs me, He starts to cry too.

" T-That happy family is g-gone... "

Gone? By gone does he mean Dead or Missing?

" They are dead!! Gone forever!! "

" No they are not..." I put my hand over his heart. " Because they are in here... " and i smile at him and he smiles with tears running down his cheeks. Then he starts to close his eyes and passes out on top of me.

" Gah! M-Matthew! " I try to move him off me, but i fail to move him off of me. he hugs me like a teddy bear and i start to blush and get nervous. What do i do now? He starts to mumble stuff that i can't understand. I start to play around with his hair. Its soft...very soft. I see him smile and mumble more stuff in his sleep. I start to fall into a deep sleep.....