Suicidal

Matthew's POV

" Kill yourself"

I wake up crying, I think i was having a nightmare...Why do i always have these nightmares...? Should i really kill myself...?

I stand up and walk out of the room and go to the kitchen. I get a sharp knife, and aim the knife at my arm

" Matthew! Don't do it! "

I see Sakura Crying...why is she crying...? Does she care for..me..? I can't do this... I drop the knife and kneel down to the ground crying, Sakura comes hugs me.

"Don't kill yourself Matthew...Because i care for you...Your Smile makes me happy....You have changed my life...So please don't kill yourself...."

I begin to cry even more. How did i change her life? Was i special to her...? I don't know...

" Matthew stop crying...Everything is going to be fine..."

" S-Sakura...Am i Special to you...? "

She look at me and nods and tears fall down her cheeks... I guess i am special to her...

                                                                                    ===        

Me and Sakura walk to school. I see Sakura smile at me, I smile back. I really love her smile...

" Matthew we should get going to class or we are going to be late "

Me and Sakura walk in our first period class "Art Class" Which is her favorite Subject besides History...She really loves History and Art. She is very talented than me. I am just a musician. The Bell rings and we sit in our seat. A girl walks up to Sakura.

" Sakura I need some help in my history homework, I don't get it at all!"

" Melody...Do you really need my help..? "

" Yes! Please help me! I am your best friend!"

" Haha...Okay i will help you tomorrow after school in the library"

" Thank you Sakura! "

As soon as everybody sat down the teacher came walking in ans yelled out:

" Okay Students! I have a project for all for you! But first you have to pick a Partner!

Half of the girls went up to Sakura and asked her to be Her partner, But she said that she already had a Partner, Which was me...