Staying Over

I wake up, i lifted my head, and i saw Matthew looking at me...it made me blush a little....

" Sakura...your awake..."

I let out a yawn and looked at Matthew for a second, It looked like he was blushing a lot, he was red as a tomato. I chuckle.

" What is so funny!? "

" Your blushing like crazy!! "

Matthew covered his face with a pillow and i just started laughing. I looked at my watch. My eyes widen in surprise.

" ITS 10 PM!?!? "

I look down at the floor and started to mumble bad stuff to myself

" Sakura...? You know that you can stay at my house....if you want....."

" Oh thank you Matthew!! " I give him a quick hug.

He stands up, I do the same and follow him to his room. When he opened his room door, I saw a lot of instruments and music sheets everywhere.....So he is a Musician?

" You can sleep on my bed and i sleep on the floor. "

" O-Okay"

He grabs a blanket and a pillow and set it on the ground, Making it look like a bed.

" Well Good Night Sakura..." He plops down on his little floor bed and falls asleep.

I turn off the lights, then i open the curtains to see the the beautiful night sky. I think to myself ; Was i asking too much? It was not fair to let Matthew sleep on the floor, so i took my blanket and fell asleep next to Matthew for the whole night...