The Project

" Okay Students! Time for me to explain the project! Okay so the Project is about what you like to do like you're hobbies, etc...."

Our hobbies....hmm..

"NOW! Time for the rules! RULE 1! Its has to be a painting! RULE 2! Work together! RULE 3! Have fun! You may now brain storm your ideas with your partner! "

Me and Sakura began to brain storm our ideas. Sakura Took out her notebook and made a chart with my name on the left side and her name on the right side divided by a line.

" So Matt what do like do for fun?"

" Um Lets see....Write Songs, Play the piano, and all that music geek stuff"

She began to write down the things i said on the left side of the chart.

"Now time for me!" She began to write down the following things:

1. Draw

2. Write

3. Learn about history

4. Looking at starts

I laugh a little and she blushes

" Hey don't laugh....those are my hobbies..."

" Hehe...Sorry" I began to pet her head.

" Hey! don't mess up my hair!" 

We both began to laugh. Then the bell rings. 

( Time for Lunch! XDDD)

We both walked to the lunch room but then a girl stops us.

" Hello Matthew! "

" Oh Hi Rachel" 

" So Matt do you want to come to my party this Saturday? "

" Um....sure? But can i bring my friend along?"

" Um yeah sure i don't care" she plays with her hair and gives Sakura a scary look and looks back at me with a smile.

" So see ya at the party!" Then She walks away.