Broken Into Millions of Tiny Pieces

I shut the door close, and lock it. I hear loud pounding on the door, it was Matthew.
"Sakura! Please open the door!!"
I stayed quite.
"Sakura! Please I am sorry!!"
"Well you should be!" I yelled as I kicked the door very hard.
I had enough of this guy...I don't want to see him anymore.
I ignore him, and I walk up stairs, So I won't hear him pounding at my door. I go into my room and go to the window and check if Matthew was still there. He was still there, sitting on the porch, crying his small broken heart out. I was looking at him for quite a while, until I got a phone call from my mother. My parents still lived in Japan, I used to live with them but I moved to America with my older sister, Miyuki, because i wanted a better chance to get into a good school. Miyuki was a model, she has worked with many fashion companies, so she could model clothes for them, she is currently in Mexico for a photo-op or whatever you call it. I picked up the phone.

"Hello? Mom?"

" Sakura...I-I have bad news..."

"What is it...?"

"Your f-father...d-died...from c-cancer..."

It everything went dead silence when my mother said that. I couldn't hold in all these emotions that were all inside my body. I started to cry really hard like I was crying out a waterfall full of emotions.

"Sakura...Please Answer me!"

I couldn't talk right now, I was drowning in my own tears right now. I hung up.

☆ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆

I sat in the corner of my room, crying for 4 hours straight, until Melody called me. i didn't want to pick up the phone, I didn't want anyone to talk to me right now, but since Melody was one of my best of friends I decided to answer her.

"H-Hello..." I said while I was still sniffling.

"Sakura? You sounds like you have crying about something, Is it because of Matthew?" She said very confused.

"W-well that too...My f-father d-died..."

"What!? No way...I am coming over to your house right this instant!"

"D-Don't even b-bother to come Melody..."

"I don't care! I am your best friend! and I am coming over right now! and there is nothing you can't do!

She hung up on me.

"Unless I kill myself..." I whispered to myself.

I can hear banging noises at my door. It was obviously Melody.
"Sakura!! Open this door right now!! Or else I will have to break down your door if I have to!!"
I walked down to the kitchen.
"In the count of 3 if you don't open up this door I will break it down!"
I started to search around the kitchen to find something that would kill me, so all the pain could go away.
"One...! Two...! THREE!"
Bang!