Chapter 04

The next day they got totally beaten by harsh trainings except for Akashi, maybe.150 push ups,jogging for 7 hours and 200 pull ups.
Wait ,am I being harsh for them .well maybe next time I'll lessen it. So back at the classroom I was making my notes for our quiz next week
"Ashina-san?" I took a gaze to see you called oh my fucken eyeballs! ..Akashi-kun?! I snapped and brought myself back to reality ."Sensei,wanted to give the record of each players"he hand the folders to me "study them oh and you'll be training them tommorow,Jiha-san will have a special training to do in Teiko "
"A-...H-hai" I nodded "Uhm ..Akashi-kun.which string will I'll handle tommorow?"
"The first string" he walk away easily before I could react how rude of him.back in Teiko ,his very talkative especialy to his teammates
"Shet...why does it have to be me"When I opened one of the folders I saw Akashi's record."shots:104 .foul:none " wow he's really good I took a piece of paper and write his abilities that I saw when we were in Teiko."Zone,and the Emperor eye"I've already copied completly the Zone and there's only one move left.At first in Teiko I always hated Akashi-kun because I can't copy the Emperor eye completly until now but there is something that pulls my hatred away.I dont know what it is.
Time skip
I was in the Library to read books