Chapter 17

Credits to my close friend, @17_BlackAngel for helping me write this chapter. Do check her stories.You'll Love it😊

Ashina's POV

"No,it's ok I'm  fine.Where are you going?"i asked him

"To see Akashi"Akashi? But he is still eating his lunch.

"Ah..ok,I'll be going now"

"Wait,what are you doing here anyway?"I stopped at my tracks when he asked me

"Ah,me?I was just giving him his lunch,he hasn't eaten yet"I explained he just nods

"Ok"

"Bye"

Akashi's POV

A knock

"Rukawa,what is it you need?"

"Ashina"

"Why her?"

"Let's just say,That not all girls have to be yours. I'll take her as mine.I heard that she's your girlfriend?"

"What if she is?"

"You really have no shame though.You don't deserve someone like her."

"And nor do you,I know why are you doing this because your girlfriend choose me rather than you."

"I like her,and you can never change that.I'll make Ashina mine"

"Go ahead,do what you will I won't stop you anyway"

I grabbed my bag and when I opened the door I saw her with tears running down to her cheeks,shit she heard.

Ashina's POV

I rushed back into the office as soon as possible he might punish me or whatever,he's the emperor. Hello! I stopped when I heard my name.I shouldn't have to listen but this is serious ya know.

"Ashina"

"Why her?"

"Let's just say,That not all girls have to be yours I'll take her as mine.I heard that she's your girlfriend?"

"What if she is?"

"You really have no shame though.You don't deserve someone like her"

"And nor do you,I know why are you doing this because your girlfriend choose me rather than you."

"I like her,and you can never change that.I'll make Ashina mine"

"Go ahead,do what you will I won't stop you anyway"

My heart broke when I heard him saying it,I wanted to leave but I'm stuck.The door opened I looked up and it was someone that I should hate,my eyes betrayed me tears streamed down to my face.

"Ashina"I moved away from him and brought my head down.Why does it hurts so much?why?

"Ashina,It's not wh-"

"No,it's ok I get it you were just using me. No need to explain"

"You're. wrong."

"No really,I'm ok. Here's your water. Bye"I turned and was about to walk away. He kept telling me to stop but I didn't listen

"Stop,I'm ordering you to stop" It leaves me no choice but to look at him. I avoided his gaze. I can't stand looking at him for long, the intensity of his gaze is too much for me to handle. Because those eyes, it's killing me.

"Aren't you tired?! Why are you so selfish? You still haven't changed. I felt sorry for you" I never thought that those words would really come out of my mouth but I just want to justify my feelings. I want myself to stop. I liked him since then and I can tell how stupid I am when it comes to love. I'm weaker than a cat.

I continued walking away from him. Away from someone like him. I didn't care about those people who I bumped with. I just want to get away from here.I'm just a nobody in his eyes, I should'n't have trusted him in the first place. I got in to my car and began to drive it, damn this tears. I went to the park,I dont know why I though about coming here but it doesnt matter right now. I sat there and cried like I'm a lost kid. I really hate myself, I was so dumb.

Not a moment on the rain poured like it understands me, though it makes me smile. I went to back seat of my car to change my clothes good thing I brought those things with me incase. I used my time just getting myself wasted until I drifted into a deep sleep hoping that I would never wake up again and feel the pain.

Rukawa POV

I was driving my car with the windows down. Inhaling the fresh air at the park. My thoughts drifted once more to what happened a few minutes ago. I didn't expect him to agree that quickly. That jerk is heartless! Aist!

I stopped the car when I noticed a familiar car parked near the field. I drove closer and checked the plate number to be sure it is her's.

I got the umbrella from the backseat of my car and went out. I leaned in to see who was inside. I found her sleeping peacefully, an epitome of beauty. I don't know why Akashi still hurts her. She doesn't deserve a jerk like him.

I know staring is rude but I can't help it. That was when I noticed her lips quivering and her forehead scrunching. Her arms moved and wrapped her body. Oh shit!

I quickly opened the door and luckily, it was unlocked. I reached out my hand to touch her forehead but was took aback when she opened her eyes.

"A-Akashi?"

I stopped at what she said. I felt my heart break right after she said those words. I was the one who's here, and yet Akashi was the one on her mind.

I touched her forehead and cursed at her condition. Her temperature was so high.

"Ashina, I'll bring you to the hospital. Okay?"

I moved her to the backseat of her car and sat the driver's seat. Good thing the car keys still here.

I drove her car to the nearest hospital and brought her out.
I quickly asked tye nurse for help,damn it she's burning.

Sorry for the cliff hang..we'll  continue this on the next chapter

Sure do enjoy