Chapter 18

I woke up with the feeling of pain in my head.I smelled the scent of alcohol everywhere,where the hell am I?.

"Ashina?"

"Aka-"I thought it was him but it was

"Rukawa?"

"You should lie down,the doctor said you have a severe fever so rest"he said lowly

"Where.."

"Your in the hospital"he quickly say,he sounded so worried though it makes me happy,when someone is just so worried about you.

"How,how did you find me?"

"I was just passing by the park and I saw your car,you were sleeping and your head was burning"I just nodded and lied down again.Why do I keep thinking about him?after all those words he said my heart aches for him,it sounds pathetic but I need him here.

Rukawa's POV

She doesn't look good,her lips are pale,her hands are cold and she looks weak.After the Doctor examined her,he asked me to go to his office I got nervous of what he's going to say.

"Please sit"

"what's wrong?"

"Are you her boyfriend?"

"N-yes"

"Look ,she has a severe fever,she will here for a while but I have something more to discuss with you"

"What is it uncle?"

He gave me serious look,he seems worried about something,then he started talking.

----------

"No"I muttered

"I'm sorry Rukawa but you have to for your sake,you have to"

"No,I won't.Goodbye Uncle"I stood up and left the room,I felt broken I lean on the wall,trying to understand but I just can't,what should I do.

I went to her room giving her a smile,she returned a smile too but I can see she's trying to.

"How are you feeling?"I asked her and she pouted,it makes me forget that she's sick.

"A bit dizzy and sweaty"

"The doctor said you'll stay here for a while"I told her and she frowned,I know from the look of her she doesn't like staying here,but it's the best I can do to help her.

"Why?"

"You..y-you a fever and you need to heal"

"Oh..I won't mind just a day or two"she said while plastering a smile,does she even know?

"Hey,can you not tell this to anyone?I don't want my aunt to know this"she said while looking at the window and I nodded.This makes me crazy,does she know?but when I looked at her she seems she doesn't.

"Your secrets safe with me"I replied to her with an assuring smilel

"Thank you,oh can you do me a favor?"

"Sure"

"Uhm can you get my stuffs in my Condo?you don't have to worry on packing though I already prepared it for training camp,here is my card.Thank you"

"Your always welcome,now stay here I'll be right back before you know it"

"Mhmm"

I don't know what else I could offer,I love her.I'm not using her just to get revenge on Seijuro but from the moment on the garden she's beautiful and fragile like a flower and from that moment I fell inlove with her.I'll do everything,anything for her.