Chapter 20

So do you like chapter 19?Credits to my friend who helped me write the chapter,coz I don't really know what interesting thing would the main characters do in that situation. I really hoped you did loved the chapter.

I'm very thankful for your votes and comments,you know I was going to give up on this story but reading your comments makes me go on and enjoy writting this.So don't hesitate on writting a comment I love reading them don't forget to vote on my Story,click the star that's easy,if you don't want to I'm ok with it too as long as you like reading it but hey I really need your votes too.

Here's chapter 20 enjoy.

Strict WARNING:Some part of the story has kinda have steamy parts,you can move to the next chapter if you don't want to read.Thank you.

****

I really felt good today,it's quite miraculous that my fever was gone,they said it's severe but it's not and they want me to stay at that darn strong scented hospital makes my head spin,you know some Doctors really wants you to stay in the hospital so that they can have more money,it's a fact though.
I didn't woke up early well he did told me not to go to school and so I did,I got up from my bed,rubbing my eyes wait where did he go?We did had an argument last night all about him wants me to sleep on the bed and him on the couch well he did won,tacky pervert did teased me last night.

"Oh your awake"not just tacky can't believe he just came out from no where ,he went closer and closer to me and I moved back until my back reached the wall,I shivered when his hand moved up to my face and moved it up so I could see his eyes

"How are you?"he asked

"H-huh?"I swallowed a lump from my throat I can't manage breathing you know morning breath.so I covered my mouth,it's the best thing I could do.

"I..uhm..fine"

"Let me see"

"No I'm ok really"his face went closer and closer to mine,he took my hand away from my mouth I though he was going to kiss me but he quickly pecked on my check and I stiffen.

"Why do you always keep tempting me?"

"W-wha.."can I ask for one sec what hit this guy's head?did someone hit a coconut on him? Oh wasn't it the punch from Rukawa last night?I laughed at my own thoughts and it reminds me.

"Breakfast is ready"I just nodded at him

"I..I'll be there"I answered him before leaving the room.

"Seiju,can you call Reo to move the Training Camp schedule on next week?"

"Yeah,I'll call him then"he grabbed his phone and leave the kitchen.Once again I drifted from my thoughts until I snapped back when I heard my phone ring I ran to where I left it and hurriedly answered

"Hello?"I asked through the phone and it was a suprise that I heard my Aunts voice.

"Ashina"

"Aunt Yuki!"I wailed

"Where are you young lady?"she asked with her strict voice again