Chapter 24

It's been a week since the birthday blow out happened,I stayed inside my aunt's hotel and I haven't been answering people's calls,I read the messages from my cousins in UK actually  congratulated me and that makes it more infuriating.And I didn't went to school for three days.

I went to school after resenting for three damn days,hoping that no one knows about the arranged marriage,luckily it hasn't been out...yet.
And come to think of it tomorrow is Training Camp.

"Ashina-san,how are you?"Ekkichi asked.I was happy to see them again.It's been I don't know,days?weeks?my brain can't seem to fucntion properly since that day.It's just not the same as before

"I'm ok"

"Shina-san...You look very thin today"

"Plus the eyebags ,What happened to you? "

"Idiots,our coach is not like you morons,she studies alot"

"Thanks, Where is Ryena?"

"S-she's...uh well"

"Away"one of girl classmate answered

"Where then?"I asked

"She didn't said anything"the other one answered.

"Oh well,guess its gonna be us again"they nodded before I turned my head back to my book.

"Training camp is tommorow,can't wait"Oh darn..I forgot its tomorrow,I forgot to set new work outs for tomorrow.

"It's ok,just calm down.Just make a new one ,..fast"I mumbled to myself

"Yeah me either"

"What time will we go"

"6:00 in the morning,some place where you can enjoy and relax but my trainings aren't easy so watch out"

"Right..rough training again huh.I bet the captain won't complain when it comes to you"which reminds me.

"Reo-chan,have you seen him?!"

"Hai!In the Library"

How come he didn't showed up,anger flowed in my veins and I can't seem to handle it anymore.I stood up and ran to the library in which I search every corner of the room.Until I stood still,he was doing paperworks again might be the activities that he missed and he was on the phone again,oh how bad I wanted to run to him,how bad I want to see his face again but somethings different.When I was about to take another step I stopped, remembering that I was engaged by another.I wanted to help him there,talk to him,ask him but I can't,I just damn can't.Tears betrayed me they fall on the ground,marking it as a reminder,I was in deep pain and I don't want to give him those.
I walked away before he could turn to where I was,I hoped that he didn't notice.

I stayed in the garden for hours didn't even bother to enter class.

"Hey,I believed that you were looking for me"I turned to the man at my back my heart leaped.I stood up quickly and prompted  myself as I cleared my throat before I started.

"I am sick..."and his eyes shot up.

Seijuro's POV

When we came back I wanted to see her but I was scared that those nightmares might happened so I decided not to.I went to school as early as possible so I can manage all the activities that I missed.I didn't see her at the classroom,she didn't showed up.Reo said that she was looking for me since then.After the first class session I went looking for her and I know exactly where.

"I am sick.."the sudden confession made my heart break,she's sick?how could she never told me?why does she keep on hiding things from me? I want to barge in but I couldn't move as I intent to listen, leaning behind the door.