Chapter 19

Ashina's POV

When I was in the hospital I felt numbness all over my body,my breathing keeps hitching and my heart beats like crazy.I sat up placing my hand on my chest clenching it.

'What is happening to me?'

I took my hand away from my chest when I heard a sudden knock at the door.I don't like staying at the hospital,when I was little the doctors will do my medication inside the mansion that's why I'm not used on staying in hospitals or even clinics.

Rukawa-kun came in and ask me how I was doing,I didn't told him about the sudden ache of my heart.To buy him some time I asked him to get my stuffs at my condo,I held the aching until he left the room then I thought about something,I thought about him.I still can't get his words out of my head and it hurts like hell but still if he really wants me out of his life and give me to another I just want to know why.

When I reached my condo I saw Seiju's car outside,I hurriedly went inside the elevator until I reached my unit.He was there grabbing my friend's collar,holding him like a dog punished for shreding his report papers and my heart aches again but I manage to hold it in.I don't know what's wrong to me this is my first time feeling this kind of pain.I ran to them and stopped Seiju from punching him,what's so bad about Rukawa?he's my friend and it's totally Seiju's fault and just because I don't have much strength I tried to control myself.I felt sorry for Rukawa too,I lied to him about my fever yeah I sneaked out of the hospital leaving my credit card there I'm pretty sure that they are all looking for me.I pulled him away from Rukawa who's face got bruised up,this is my fault is said to my head I don't know who will I take care of first.After he rejected my offer about getting him fix up he left and I felt pity on him the more the reason my heart felt heavy again.

What did you do?" I turned to him trying to control myself.He hesitated answering my question at first I stared at his eyes and I can see the part of him suffering.

"He..he's trying to get you away from me"my eyes shot out,after what he said earlier and now he wants me back?

"No,his not,he helped me"I encountered,I'm kinda thinking that Rukawa do deserve something from me well I mean he looked for me while he didn't,he didn't even call,or even worried about me.

"Thats the thing there"he answered back.

"You know what you should go"I said to him,I don't want to hear a single word from him.I breath out,picked up my key card that fell on Rukawa's hands when Seiju gave him a killing punch.I opened my door and went inside,I was about to close the door but he banged his hand on my door it made me jerk but I come back on my original state as soon as the short shock was gone.

"I'm not going anywhere until you forgive me"he said softly,it's the first time hearing him saying these things that just slipped from his mouth.

"I already did forgived you but I can't forget" I told him bringing my head down a bit before lifting them up holding my emotions in.I used the strength that's left from me just to close my door but no use,I thought he was just going to say something else but he strode in,pinning me on the wall and locked my door,I looked up at him with brows glued to each other,I felt anger burning inside me and yet a feeling of anxiety running inside me.

"Wha-..le-let me go!"I tried not to stutter but I can't help it,this,what he's doing to me is just so different.

"Akashi,please just let me go!Pl-"I don't know what just happened but all I know is that I felt a hard lip on mine,kissing mine hardly he let my hands go and gripped my hips which made me gasped letting his tongue roam inside me,it's easy for him to melt me and tempt me from kissing him back and so I did wantonly meeting his kisses,It was probably my instincts that controlled my whole coz my hands went to his head pulling him to me.This is wrong,what we're doing is wrong and by the way stealing my first kiss is kinda wrong so pulled away from him and when I searched his eyes I saw sadness in it.

" I think I should go"he uttered brushing his hair and before he could reach the doorknob I did something that wasn't really my decision.I hugged him,I thought he was going to take my arms off from him instead he turned around and I received something that made me lose my breath.

"I'm sorry"he breaths to my head.I lift my head up and he brought his thumb to wipe those tears from my face while I keep on looking at his face.I touched his wounded lip and he flinched.

"Let me take care of that"He shook his head,this guy never change.

"Well if you don't want to fix that then you won't be able to go on Training camp."I said to him

"And so are you"he swooped down and carried me in his arms.

"W-ah..I'm not sick anymore,put me down"I start on punching him slightly.

"That doesn't work that way,you know sneaking out of the hospital didn't even care about yourself,then you lied it's quite too much for one day"placing me on the couch him on top of me

"And so?"

"I won't do anything,I just want you to rest if not.."

"If not what?"I dared to counter

"I will kiss you"he says getting closer to me

"That already happened"I saith

"Then should we go to the next level?"his lips are getting closer to mine,I can smell his cool breath.

"Eww..stop that you're such a pervert,I didn't know you have that part in you"I pushed him a little just enough to get his face away from me for just a meter away.

"I'm a guy"he reasoned out,well seems he was right about that.

"Fair enough,but it could be fairer if you just let me heal your wound."touching his face more like caressing it.

"If I let you will you take a rest?"he said leaning on to my palm.

"Yeah,if you say so"

"And don't come to school tomorrow"he blurted and I was like 'what?'.

"Why?"

"Coz I won't be going either"such a reckless guy.

"But Seiju you have to I can take care of myself"

"No you can't,seeing you today isn't enough for me I have to stay and look after for you."

"Seiju,what if your dad will get angry if he finds out you didn't went to school?"

"Our companies maybe great rivals in the past, nothing can tear us apart now"yes,our companies are rival in the past that's why we both part ways that time,but then I don't know how things got work out miraculously.It makes me curious everytime.

"You can't be sure,we can't be sure about that but I know we can work things out"

"I'm not lossing you again"

"And you won't,now let me get the med kit"I stood up but he grabbed my arm

"Ashina"he coed,brushed my hair by his soft hands.

"What?"I asked him with a low voice,he cupped my face didn't even break an eye contact from me.

"I Love You"