Chapter 21

I dedicate this chapter to Lyriaheart,the best supporter of mine.Thank you for your support.

Here's Chapter 21 enjoy😉

Attention:I won't be writting it in bold coz you it's kinda tiring do so.I'm sorry I updated so late coz I got sick but I'm ok now.

--------

We rode his car since my car is out of battery,I can't believe I forgot to turn it off.I kinda carpooled yesterday,it was my first time riding it and I thought that riding a carpool is expensive I gave the driver my credit card and I was like 'oh,It's new to me coz I've lived in America for 5 years and I'm used to ride taxi's paying my fee with my credit card,I think they'll have to upgrade things up.

"You ok?"

"Yeah,I'm fine"

"Your turning 18,I guess"

"Oh about that,well my Dad wants to be on my birthday"I said a bit hesitated on telling him that,I can't hide from him.

"That's a bad idea" I laughed and so he did too.

"I know my mom hasn't moved on from him,I do want to see him though since his my father and also it's my eighteenth birthday"

"You don't seem happy about it"how can I be happy if these burdens of mine can't be lifted?

"I don't know..I have something to tell you"it came out from my mouth before I could process,should I really tell him?

"What is it?"he gazed on me for a sec before keeping his eyes on the road again,well here goes nothing.

"Well I have been-"I was cut off when a ringing sound just interrupted me.He picked up the phone and answered it I sat back again and took a deep breath..How am I going to tell him?When he was done he placed it back and looked at me.

"I'm sorry I can't see your mom right now,my dad wants to see me"I looked up at him and met his eyes,I guess not now.

"So you have been what?"I felt nervous,should I tell him now?

"I-I.. have been uhm..practicing instruments,I was kinda thinking if you would teach me violin?"well that was a nice excuse.

"Sure,you looked serious a while ago"oh did he noticed,great.

"Coz I'm serious about learning"I encountered

"You really are my girl ,trying to learn huh?,never change"he ruffled my hair and I frowned at him.

"And I won't"he smiled and returned him one too.I don't wanna make him worry about me,I guess it's bad thing coming back here and shouldn't have.When we reached my house I bid him goodbye before I could open the car door he grabbed my hand and looked at me in the eye,he's seriously staring at my eyes and all I see is his eyes filled with worries but I looked away,I felt his eyes piercing me.

"Are you really alright?"

"I'm fine,really Thank you"

"Your not leaving without telling me the truth and thats an order"

"I told you I want to learn about-"

"I know you don't,you don't like playing instruments.You said it yourself when we were in middle school coz you always fail on learning."

"I-I can't...w-well people change"

"No you won't ever change and you haven't.Look at me"he said sternly.He got me there oh yeah I forgot he's one hell of a genius.

"Look at me,tell me"he lifted my chin up to meet his amazing dazzling eyes.

"I..I was just worried,what if Rukawa's parents will press charges on you?what could possibly happened to you?I'm scared and I-"well to me it wasn't convincing but he was convinced about that excuse.

"Hey,hey you don't have to worry about me"

"But-"I felt softness right from my lips,he just kissed me I tried to keep my cries inside my throat and it hurts but his lips are so intimidating there is no way I could not respond but I didn't this time.It was gentle and soft but I pulled away

"Don't stress yourself,you should get inside your mom is probably waiting for you"he caressed my cheek and I leaned on his palm,I really don't want this to end

I gave him another smile before I went out from his car,I waited for him to out of my sight before the guards let me in but I just don't know what to do if he finds out.

"Hi,is my Mom-"I asked one of the maid but then again interrupted.

"Oh my little Darling!"she ran down stairs like a kid,but then she's my bubbly mother,she quickly hugged more like a bear hug to me.

"Mom I am not little anymore"

"Oh yes you are my little one"she said pinching  both of my cheeks.

"Where's Ash?"oh I  didn't mentioned that I have a brother,older brother if I may rephrase.He lives with my Dad in Texas even we're apart we're still close as ever.

"Your brother will be here by tomorrow,since your birthday in 3 days from now "oh right didn't think of that.

"It's really nice to see you again Mom,I really missed you"I hugged her again.

"I do too darling,you are still Mama's girl even your turning 18"kissing my forehead

"What's wrong of being Mama's girl?"

"Nothing is wrong Darling but you have to act like a grown up now,like a true lady"

"And why would I?"there,there she's in the serious look,that looks like a tiger.

"That's the thing that your Ex-daddy will discuss to you"she grabbed her purse and pulled her phone out.

"Mom,is it really that serious?"

"Ah..ah..ah shush I don't even know what his going to discuss with you but later when your ex-dad arrives"

"But mom,literally?what time?"

"3:30 this afternoon and Yes,literally.Now I want to throw you a party here at our very own mansion,what color do you like dear?,what kind of debut gown do you like?oh why don't we put some roses all over the room."she mumbles while walking around the mansion and I just rolled my eyes.

"Mom,mom calm down.Why can't you just make it simple?"

"Your ex-Dad is going to give you a suprise birthday gift and I don't even know what.That's why I won't make it simple and I'm going to be the most beautiful single mother,beautiful than your father's bitch"Oh yeah did forgot to tell you that my Dad did married another woman,she's bearly good and I mean by bearly she's more like a witch,so instead of staying with them in Texas I moved away from them,having only my mom and aunt's contact.

"Mom language"

"Sorry..did I said that out loud?"a tiger with a crazy mind should I bring he to the Mental Hospital right now coz that would much better.

"Well you kinda did"

"Now I will call the party planners and you go upstairs take some rest you said you got sick,it's better if you stay put and rest."

"I will mom"

"I'll ask someone to bring some sweets that I bought in Korea since the foods there are so delicious,oh did you already ate?"she asked turning to me.

"Yeah,I did"I nodded

"Now go and when you come down you will be so suprise" she said giggling,she's very excited than I am I'm kinda old for parties.

Maybe I will be suprised but I guess you will be too.

------

Short and has no sense.

Let's look out on her birthday,it's gonna be a great blow out.hehehehe (insert evil laugh)