Chapter 15

Rukawa's pOV
"So whatcha reading?"he asked
"Oh this-"I held the book high"this is Shakespeare's Book...I like his stories"
".....wow!you like books,you know I like it too but only on books that are full of adventure"
"Why?dont you like reading novels..you know people's lives and love"
"Really?love huh?"
"Yeah love"I nodded
"...oh yeah Of course..i've read that. You know like his story of Romeo and Juliet. A tragic love story that touched every heart. " I told her. SHe seemed so heaving with giggles. I don't even know the reason.
"You are the first guy I know who likes to read books. It's as if you're a gay. Hahaha!"
Now she's laughing like mad.
Seriously! No one has ever thought of me as a gay. I'm a boy. I'll show her.
"So, this conversation is taking us nowhere. I'm afraid I should go." I turn to leave. She grabbed my hand. she troed to stop me.
"Please don't go. I was just messing with you. The truth is, I really enjoyed your company. This is the first time I had a real conversation. I never talked to anyone before.you know like friends"
Wow., she is living a miserable and lonely life. I guess it would be rude to leave her.
"Dont you have friends?"
"Well I have but Im just different from them"

Ryena's PO V
Hello!!!!I'm Ryena Nuriko,im also an A class,i'm also a transfery,I'm Seijuro's Cousin since that im really blabbery.I like playing music and volleyball..the best spiker ever.
~I meet a new transfery in school,she is really pretty I like her style yet she's a little too lonely
"Hey....Ryena!"a girl called me she was running towards me
"Hey...whats the fuss about ?"
"you know what, Seijuro and ...(breathes heavily) that Ashina girl...has a relationship!"
"Huh?!!!!what they have a relationship?!"
"Yes ...when one of Seijuro's fans put up an embarrassment to her,he got angry ,and today Ashina bumped into Fuko he protected her and finally confessed that they had a relationship"she breathes"are they dating?"the girl asked....
"I dont know?"I shook my head while smiling...I like that girl
"Why the heck are you smiling?!"another girl shouted behind her...NOT AGAIN.
"Oh..Heyashi,did you hear-?"
"Yes ..I did,I thought that everyone in school got dissapionted about it but why do I see a complete nerd smiling happly infront of me?"