Capitolo Sette

The Other Twin: Hey, why didn't Reus and Durm talk to each other today?

Matze: I don't know man, btw, nice job with the Corner Kings challenge!

Mario Kart: Yeah, they're even comments on YouTube talking about how you and Lars are the Super Smash Bender Bros. 😂

The Twin: Oh wow, wait. SVEN GOT MORE GOALS THE ME!? 😳

The Other Twin: Heyyy, it was only 4/5 that I got....

Mes: Arsenal did the dizzy goals challenge and let's just say, it didn't go so well for Walcott and Arteta....

Kroos Ship: Are you coming to Madrid for Christmas, Mesut?

Mes: But I promised my sister that I was coming to her house for Christmas.... Plus, I really want to hang out with Mira again 😁

Boat: Who's Mira? 

Mes: My niece, the one that I dedicate my goals to when I score....

Manu: You seriously don't know about Mesut's niece!?

Basti: He posts selfies with her on Instagram for god's sake!

Boat: Sorry 😳

Captain Lahm: Let me guess, you guys were talking about Mesut's niece again?

Basti: What are you, a psychic?

Tom-Tom: It's freaky, man...

Mario Kart: BASTI! THOMAS IS CHEATING ON YOU WITH ROBERT!

Basti: Meh, I was cheating on him with Matteo anyways....

Flora: Matteo Darmian? The right-back from Italy who plays for Man U with you?

Tom-Tom: I'm seriously hurt  yet offended at the same time...

Durm Boy: Oh hey guys....

Matze: Why didn't you talk with Marco today?? 😟

Durm Boy: I'd rather not talk about it... I gotta go, I'm at an Italian restuarant with Januzaj, Piszczek, and Aubameyang...

The Other Twin: Wasn't Marco supposed to go with you guys?

Durm Boy: He went to hang out at a sushi restuarant with Kagawa, Sahin, Gündogan, and Bürki...

The Twin: Oh, anyways, bye?

Flora: Hey Matthias, Sven, Basti, Philipp, Manuel, Mario, Toni and Mesut....

Kroos Ship: Ja Flora?

Flora: Can I add you guys on a private chat in a second?

Manu: Of course! We need to figure out why Erik and Marco aren't on speaking terms....