Chapter 14

"Woah, what was going on in here!?" Priya walked into Flora and Marco kissing, gasping to herself. 

"Priya! What's going on?" Flora pulled away, laughing awkwardly. 

"The lights are back on... It was just a technical error, but everyone's fine... Aren't you supposed to help me with something right now not relating to football? Oh, and Tuchel's calling it a day... He's scared that there might be another blackout!"

"Oh yeah! I'll uh see you later, Marco!" Flora smiled, grabbing her bag and let Priya walk in front of her. 

-

-

-

"What was that!?" Priya stirred her peppermint mocha, looking at Flora. 

"I panicked, okay!? I didn't know what to do..." Flora raised her hands up, before getting back to her drink. 

"And we got one minor technicality..." Priya grimaced, avoiding eye contact. 

"What-What is it?"

"Marco's planning to ask you out at the wedding... But, I know that Erik asked you out today..."

"How-how do you know!?"

"Erik had a big old smile and that usually means that he's really happy!" 

"But you gotta help me, Priya!"

Priya sighed, finishing her peppermint mocha, before she stood up. 

"Come on, I'm organizing a team meeting Leverkusen..." 

(To be continued....)