Capítulo Trece

"Hey Flora, I have to keep an eye on Januzaj's injury... Do you mind if I check on him while you keep an eye on Durm for me?" Priya came up to Flora, grabbing her medic kit.

"Oh sure... You go take care of Adnan, I'll keep an eye on Erik!" Flora waved her to go back to her medic room.

"Thanks Flora, I owe you big time!" Priya waved goodbye to Flora before she left to go back to her room.

Flora organized her stuff, tidying up her stuff before someone cleared their throat loudly.

"Hey Flora, Priya sent me here for you to check my ankle..." Erik hobbled to the hospital "bed".

Flora check on his ankle, finding that it looked a little swollen, but not much.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does it hurt?" Flora stretched his ankle, making Erik weakly grimace.

"About a 4 or 5..." Erik shut his eyes, not being able to bear the pain.

"Ok, it looks like a twisted ankle to me... Hold on, I'll get a splint for you..." Flora gently let the ankle rest, going to the drawer to get a splint for the ankle.

The room was filled with an awkward silence, before Erik cleared it up.

"Would you like to grab some coffee after training?"

Flora's eyes widened, turning around to face Erik with the splint in her hand.

"Wh-what?"

"I asked if you'd want to go to Starbucks after training?" Erik shyly smiled, keeping his eyes on the ground.

"Uh, um... Of course, I'd love to go with you!"

"Alright, that's good! I'll just go back to training and talk to Tuchel about my injury..."

Flora smiled before saying goodbye to Erik.

She had a smile on her face, starting to doze off into her daydreams.

"Flora, you got someone waiting for you!" Someone's voice brought her back to reality.

Flora turned back to the doorway, to find Priya keeping Marco upright.

"He got a knock in the knee... It's not serious, but he says it hurts a little..." Priya let him sit on the 'bed', "Tuchel wants me to help you since no one else is injured..."

"It's always good to have some help!" Flora laughed. "Can you get the reflex-thing to check Marco's reflexes?"

Priya went to the drawer to grab the reflex-checker thing, just as the lights went out.

"Damn it, the lights went out..." Priya groaned, grabbing out her iPhone 6s and turning on the flashlight. "You guys stay here while I go check on the rest of the team..."

Priya left the room, leaving Marco and Flora alone.

"Hey Flora?" Marco squinted his eyes, trying to adjust to the darkness.

"Yes?"

"Can you come here, please?"

Flora walked up to where Marco sat, wondering what he had to say.

She sat next to Marco, breaking the silence.

"What would you like to talk about, Mar-" Flora started to ask Marco, before he cut her off with kissing her.

At first, she didn't kiss back because of uncertainty, but after the first few minutes, she started to kiss back.

The lights started to flicker back on, with Priya walking back inside to the room, making her gasp at the scene in front of her.

"Lights are back on, guys..." Priya cleared her throat, making them pull away in shock.