Hoofdstuk Acht

*Flora has added 17 people to a private chat*

Mes: Ok, when did Marco and Erik start not talking to each other, we got international break coming up, guys...

The Other Twin: When they got to training, Marco avoided eye contact with Erik and vice versa...

Mario Kart: If Jogi notices that, then what'll happen to them...

Captain Lahm: He'll probably bench them both until they settle their differences..😪

Basti: Flora, did you notice anything today at the Deutschland Derby today??

Flora: They weren't passing the ball to each other and they weren't really communicating...

Kroos Ship: This is really going to be an issue for die Mannschaft you guys! Take it seriously, I'm looking at you, Müller and Podolski 👀

Tom-Tom: Dang, and I thought that Lahm was the godfather of the team 😳

Captain Lahm: I retired from die Mannschaft you Dummkopf! I handed over the title to Toni...

Poldi: But isn't Basti the captain?

Basti: Ja...

The Twin: Guys!

Manu: Ja, Lars?

The Twin: I got an idea....

Maxi Meyer: Well what is it?

Lens-Cap: He wants you to come to Leverkusen to talk about it....

Trapp Master: You're lucky that I was in Frankfurt right now with Mesut...

Le Gore: Max, should I pick you up or do you want to pick me up?

Maxi Meyer: You come pick me up! I'm a little lazy right now...

Le Gore: You're always lazy and I'm in your driveway right now. COME ON BEFORE I BEEP MY CAR HORN OUT LOUD! 😡

Maxi Meyer: I gotta change though and pack my bags up!

Le Gore: Such a girl 😪

Maxi Meyer: Says the man who hangs out at Starbucks too much...

Lens-Cap: That's actually Kevin you're talking about...

Trapp Master: 😡

J-Drax: I'll pick up André...

Schürrle: I was already in the car, coming to pick you up! 😳

Manu: I'll come to your houses: Mario, Thomas, Philipp, Basti, Lukas and Jerome...

Captain Lahm: Just don't put them next to each other... I don't want to repeat that mistake again 😰

Tom-Tom: You love me 😏

Captain Lahm: You shut up and get in the car!

Tom-Tom: Okayyyy

Mes: Toni, can you pick me and Kevin up?

Kroos Ship: I'm already omw...

The Other Twin: I'll pick you up, Matthias...

Matze: Danke.

AN: If you read my last post, you know that I'm doing another group chat fanfic! Well, I still need a few more people for the Team 2 roster and the coaches for the 2 teams, so... If you would like, you can comment on that post on whether you'd like to be one of the coaches or a player for Team 2 :). Bis später leute!