chapter 7

"No..." he trembled as Macallia collapses into his arms. The side of her stomach was bleeding badly and so was her head.

"This is what she gets " Hariett's eyes flashed with anger and resentment and she bolted out of the store in the back.

"Thomas, Newt, Hailey go after her. I want her in the slammers by noon"

Minho pulled her up , carrying her bridal style, dashing to the medical department as fast as he could, as panic started to engulf him. . .

Minho's POV

Hariett just shot her just like that.

The medical attendants immediately attended to Macallia as officers started burying me under an avalanche of questions.

Two years ago in the glade. A girl , Mia came up through the box. She looked almost identical like Macallia. We went along pretty well, and we fell in love with each other pretty soon afterwards.

I didn't think that she would betray me in the scorch. WICKED took her away from me along with Teresa. She went with group b, Teresa's gang of girls. When they kidnapped me, Mia was the one tying me up, punching me when I struggled. But at the end of the day she still says she has feelings for me.

Harriet is a different thing.
She kind of fell too hard for me all the time, and no seriously I've never liked her.
As I escaped from Group B I forgot about Hariett and left her there.
I don't know why she still has feelings for me.

And the rest is history.

I'm just trying to find out if Mia was Macallia.

And I still don't like her.

I've tried not to love again and it shucking worked, which is why I disliked her so much to end up with a lousy fistfight.

Which is also why I was feeling like crap around this piece of female klunk. I don't believe in love anymore.

-

-

"Well she's lost a fair amount of blood..." The doctor tells me.

"Heh fair amount? She had two injuries!"

"Yes Lieutenant. We are most afraid that because the bullet hit the left side of the stomach, but very near to the lower part of it."

Okay science test. Left side lower part should be the appendix.

"appendix?"

"we suspect stage three appendicitis which could cause gastrointestinal pain and more."

I scratch my head. How would a bullet cause blah blah blah intestinal pain and shuck appendicitis whatever it is.

"So how would a bullet cause all of this."

"In a nutshell, while we were doing a small ultrasound test our report states that it was already inflammed for quite awhile. With the gunshot around the area it will be hard for an operation. But the injury would heal in a short time. On the other hand, the head injury is not so serious, just a tear with the skin and the glass bits have been taken out already. We will just focus on the appendix. You can see her now, she's awake but abit unconscious."

"Okay thanks dude" I shake hands with the doctor.

If this is normal, I'm abit worried about that girl. I'm afraid she won't turn up alive and well, then I can't ask her who she actually is.

So as a very responsible captain I plan to see her.

She was on a 2 litre drip, lying in the pure white beds, with the blankets on her. The back of her head wrapped tightly, and her side was also treated. The longer I looked at her, the more my mind flashbacked to the past, in the glade.

She looked identical. That's it.

"Hey," she pulled a faint smile.

"Hi." I shrugged. "You okay now?"

"Not really, I had dreams."

"What about?" I pulled the chair beside her and sat down.

"There was a girl. Specifically identical to me. She had really nice dark hair. Like me," She grinned."She said the same things over, and over again. And another woman was with her. She was pale, slim also black haired. I think her last name was Agnes."

"What did she say?"

"WICKED is good."

She coughed a few times before continuing.

"I swear I was never in WICKED. But i dont know why I dreamed of me wear in a white coat but with a different. They called me Mia."

The words were thrusted to me like a blow.

"Do you remember if you have a twin?" I asked her.

She furrowed her eyebrows and seemed to think very hard.

"I grew up with foster parents. I had a half brother called Josh but never a twin. Why do you ask?"

"Are you sure you are not Mia?"

"Why are you so much like Hariett. I swear my name is not Mia. And I don't remember having a twin."

God damn it then why does she look so much like her.

"Like who?"

"Nobody."

"No one? Oh come on even the cranks won't even believe you."

"Promise me you don't tell anyone."

"Cross my heart, hope to die."

"Alright...." we pinky promise.

-cliffhangerrrr--

Ollo!

Next one will be out in no time.

If you like this chapter remember to vote!

Dedicated to Trish, Jessie's baby cousin whos birthday falls on the same day as Ki Hong Lee!
And also to Ki Hong

Happy belated birthday Ki hong by the way!!!!!

Minho in our hearts foreverrrr

Xx

Vintageloserr