chapter 10:

"Oh my god did I just hear that? Could you say it again?" Newt cups his hand over his ear.

"Ugh I hate you Newt"

"Nahhhh I know you love me"

"Ew shut the shuck up go feed yourself to the grievers" I retorted.

"I'll kill Chancellor Paige first " Newt stuck his tongue out at him.

Minho ran his hand down his hair and grunted. 

"Alright, alright, I give up. But you don't tell her okay because if you do..."

"Yes yes, you'll shoot me." Newt interrupted.

Minho rolled his eyes. "Nahh I don't need you to die, but I'll confiscate that unicorn you keep under your bed."

Newt's mouth was agape in no time as he shouted almost immediately.
"Da heck Minho! Chuck made me that unicorn so that I don't get nightmares!"

As Minho thought of Chuck, he decided to spare the rod on Newt. Surely Newt wouldn't dare to tell her.

____________________

Macallia's POV:

Its late at night and I think Minho's still sitting outside. I don't know why, and I wouldn't want to know. I heard him and Newt talking but i dont know what.

I have no clue for how long I'm gonna stay here, I just wish I'm out there. Training.

It's very awkward when Minho runs his hand down his hair. To be honest he does have very nice hair. I'm just complimenting his hair, don't get me wrong. And yes he's  still sitting outside for like forever. I wished he'd just leave me alone for once. It's like suddenly he treats me like his klunk and then he's telling me I'm safe with them and that they'll protect me, yada yada yada.

If I'm not wrong, 5 people has been asking me about Minho.
And do I like him? I don't know.

I'm praying that someone puts a TV in the room for entertainment. All I see everyday is a white wall opposite my bed, this freaky doctor, the even freaky captain. Now that I think of it I shouldn't have hugged him. But i was scared for life you see. Sometimes there's a difference between stupid decisions and stupid reactions. I heard it somewhere but I can't remember when but it's nice. I just shucking wish I'm outta here.

Oh my gosh could I be liking him? 
I just complimented his hair.
Nah I bet he just asked for more hairspray in his glade. Or he styled his hair while running.
This is confusing as heck.
And he wouldn't like me I'm sure. If I ever had a sister he'd hate the both of us. I'm positive. I don't think I could forgive my sister for doing whatever she's done.

If I ever had a shucking sister.

SEE I'M EVEN USING GLADER SLANG

And Minho uses it all the time.

No.

No.

I'm just overreacting. His hair looks like klunk. Wait hold on its not that bad, to be honest.

My phone rings and I reach over to see.

Hmm I have a message.

Minho:

Are you asleep yet? Cos I'm not supposed to leave until you fall asleep.

Pshhh who is he my dad?

Me:

Nope I'm not asleep and will not be.

Minho: