chapter 8:))

"Whuuut?"

Macallia started to laugh.

"Hey whats so funny"

"How can someone or specifically my so called, sister, freaking date you?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Cmon we're over okay. Nothing to be funny about."

"Still laughing."

"Whatevs." I start to feel awkward so I should leave.

"Okay I'll leave you to rest. See ya." I put a faint smile as I took my leave.

Good job Minho.

As I walked out of her room, I saw Newt waiting outside. He grinned when he saw me.

"Ah, I see you just had a very nice convo with Princess Mia? How does Prince Charming think?"

"Shut up....." I groaned.

"Oh come on. Lindy saw you carrying Princess Mia" Newt winked.

"Hey she was injured. What, if I didn't carry her, should I drag her?"

"That sounds decent."

Whatever...

"I don't like her, remember."

"Why not? She's not gonna betray you, she's nice, but for now she's not, because you're so mean to her as if she is Mia"

"Well hello they were identical?"

Newt raised an eyebrow as if he couldn't get a klunk on what I was trying to say.

"You actually thought she was Mia? Oh god Minho I seriously thought you knew all this time."

Okay maybe now I'm the one not getting a klunk on what he says.

I sign some papers while shrugging my shoulders.

"She is not Mia oh my god Minho"

"How do you know"

"Arrrrghhh"

Just. Tell me. I shout in his brain.

"Owwwwww okay okay" he rubbed his forehead, "basically Mia is like brainwashed, she would not come back unless it was a mission, and I thought you knew that Mia had birthmark on her left arm and Macallia's birtharm is on her right. "

"Psshh I don't even know Mia had a birthmark" I frowned.

"Wow Minho wow"

"Okay, okay at least I know now right,"

"Yeah sure man oh and by the way your training has been taken up by 38 minutes due to your little... convo." Newt smirked as he slapped my back. Ugh.

"Okay we should go"

"I give you a second chance to turn back and tell her you like her."

"Newton Brodie Sangster....." I glared at him.

"Ahhhhhh I'm so scared byeee" he stuck his tongue out and jogged out of the medical department.

Slinthead.

-
-
-
-
-

Macallia's POV

I lie alone, in the cold bed, though with a thousand blankets wrapped around me as if I'd die without it.

There's still abdominal pain, especially on the right side. But I don't really know whats happening, just that I got shot. And the back of my neck and head hurts.