chapter 9 :))))

"Dude, you like her."

"No I don't"

"Oh come ON Minho."

"Shut up Newt"

"Then what do you have to say about what happened just now?"

_
_
_
_
_

Macallia was tossing and turning in bed. Another bad dream. It was about 9pm, and it was not just a bad dream. she had a horrifying dream.

Hariett and Teresa held her hostage in a remote area. She couldn't escape. The rope tied around her hands were so tight it bled.

Teresa took her by the chin and sent two stinging slaps across her face. Hariett kicked her in the stomach, sending her sprawling across the floor.

Repeating what happened in the provision store. Hariett traced a knife against her bare skin,leaving unrecoverable marks, deep red moisture streaming down her back.

....                
....           
....
....

Teresa dug her fingers into the deep wounds, her bare flesh revealing. Due to the excruciating pain Macallia winced and screamed out in pain.

Still not enough, Teresa stabbed Macallia in the stomach with a knife repeatedly, Macallia screaming over and over again. Hariett sliced her hands and then....

"Macallia wake up!" Minho shouted, shaking her awake. He happened to be signing papers outside the medical department when he heard her screaming. Thinking she had been taken again he dashed inside, but to see her screaming in bed, tossing and turning, hugging her knees....

She panted wildly and started to cry. She escalated into uncontrollable tears as she sat up in bed. Minho patted her back, soothing her as she cried even more.

"Shhhhh its just a dream, relax." He whispered.

"They took me," she said while choking on her tears,  "This person called Teresa, and Hariett. They did alot of things to me. Teresa stabbed me in the stomach over and over again, I could feel the pain, and then Hariett sliced my hands...." she sobbed and hugged Minho tightly, still crying uncontrollably.

He held her back, although he was taken aback that he was hugging a girl. But he knew she was in fear, so he needed to calm her down. Minho sat beside her on the bed and put his arm around her.

"Its okay, you'll be just fine. We're here to protect you at anytime, you're safe with us." whispered Minho.

"I'm just scared that my life would be at risk, because of my twin, and that WICKED would kill me--"

"Shhhhh don't say that."

"Its the truth!" She cried.

"I know, I know. But remember you have me. No us. " Minho immediately rephrased. "We have Hariett in the slammers, we're very close to taking down WICKED. You're safe Mia--no Macallia" he quietly blushed.

"You sure?" She looked at him with her tear streaked face.

"I promise." He held out his pinky.

And they pinky promised.

"Ahem"

He turned around to see Newt and Lindy staring at them. He stood up immediately, embarrassed for life.

He looked at Macallia then excused himself, while Lindy stayed inside and Newt followed him outside.

"Minho stop"

Minho stopped and spun around. His cheeks were flushing a deep red. Newt poked his cheek chuckling, "Dude you like her"

Minhi frowned and crossed his arms.

------------------

"You like Minho right?" Lindy asked Macallia. She blushed.

"Not exactly," she said honestly.

She paused for a bit. "I mean if he was nicer I would have fallen for him long ago......"

_____________________

"I mean if she didn't look so identical to Mia and if she'd stop calling me and asian piece of shit we'd be cool." Minho shrugged.

________________________

"Well if he wasn't so sexist in the first place..."

_________________________

"If that shank wasn't so racist...."

"OH MY GOD MINHO YOU HUGGED THAT GIRL ITS SO BLOODY OBVIOUS YOU LIKE HER"

"No no noooooo!" He groaned.

"Then? Why did you huuuug herrr?"

"I don't know..."

Newt tilted his head to the side, shooting him quizzical looks.

"OKAY FINE MAYBE JUST MAYBE MY SHUCKING BRAIN SAYS I DO" Minho blurted.

A/N:

Okay this is very short because I have exams tomorrow so I just write a short one and see if I can write the following days. Ily all.

Do vote if u like it:]