Chapter 3

It is 3 a.m. and I'm not able to sleep anymore because I woke up after that disgusting nightmare.
I went downstairs because I've heard some weird noises. They must come from outside. It was dark, cold and silent. That silence made me shutter. The door of the church was open and I decided to search for the cause of the noise and went into it. It smelled like old burned wood and paint. I heared that noise again and kinda explored the big hall. It must come from the room behind the altar. I felt so uncomfortable in there and my heart began to race. I was just so afraid and I almost wasn't able to open the door to the next room, but in the end I made it. Somehow. The room wasn't really a room, more like a tunnel leading to another room. Again. The noise. It was so dark but I saw something slowly coming towards me. A bowl ? A pot ? In the next moment a rat with fur full of blood threw the pot away and 5 other rats appeared. Suddenly they attacked me and I could swear a saw a dark creepy shape standing at the end of the corridor.

I've never been to that church before, so I have no clue, if it looks like in my dream. I hope it doesn't. Should I go over there ? I'm so confused, afraid, shocked. Perhaps I should help my father tomorrow, then I'm at least not alone in there.
The more I think about the dream and that terrible shape, the more I become afraid. I hope I never have to see it ever again. I'm so tired but I just can't stop thinking. Why is somebody building a church right in the middle of nowhere with nothing around than landscape, except our house. WHO WANTS TO LIVE THERE?
Don't want to know what happened here once. But I kinda have that bad feeling that I'll know soon..