Chapter 13

October 31. Halloween. I bet Milo's gonna show me one of the movies tonight. He just has to. Maybe it's finally his one, I'm kinda excited to see it. Was that me thinking like that? Damn. I think I'm officially a freak now, okay actually I always have been one but now I can admit it without being ashamed. Mom, dad and my brother are going to visit some friends tonight, so me and milo are alone at home. Thank god, finally. Hopefully he shows me a film and rewards me afterwards. I definitely need to go shopping, my wardrobe is so empty I have nothing to wear. The last few month I haven't been interested in clothing and how I've looked because of Milo. But I kinda want to look special today, because it's a special day for him.

"Mom ? I need new clothes, could you-"

"YES. FINALLY. So happy that my little girl's getting reasonable," she responds.

Ten shops later I finally found the perfect outfit for tonight, I hope Milo likes it.
I look so different with make up on, but I actually like it. Okay, I don't want to sound arrogant but damn I look sooo hot in that black dress. If Milo isn't going to touch me tonight he definitely has to be gay or something. Better not.

I'm sitting on my bed, I've never been that nervous before. Keep calm, we will just watch a movie and eventually, with a little help of god, I will be able to seduce him. Where is he ? It's already dark outside. Hurry up my little ghost boy.

Suddenly a cold hand touches my cheek.

"Why are you shivering like that ? It's just me", he says.

"Uhm yeah don't know.. your hand was kinda.. uh.. cold i think..", I stutter.

"Babe I hope you're ready for tonight's movie ?"

"I hope so.."

He's holding my hand while going down the stairs. It's even colder downstairs, my whole body's shivering.

I'll never get used to that creepy sound of the old camera.

Theres a family in the kitchen, lying on the floor. Their hands and feet are tied up with wires. Somehow there's water all over the floor. The boy throws something into the water. Electricity streams through their bodies and burns their flesh.

Okay thanks, enough for today. I'm kinda disappointed that it hasn't been Milo's film.

"We did what you wanted to do, now we'll do what I want to do," I say nervously.

"Whatever you want my darling," Milo says while smirking.

I'm sitting on his lap, and look in his eyes. They're almost black. I slowly put my arms around him and start gently scratching his neck with my nails. He bites his lip. Okay I know what that means, so let's get it started.