Chapter 10

He wrapped a blindfold around my head to make sure that I can't see anything. I'm wondering what he's going to do with me. Won't be something I would wish for, at least he's not touching me yet, he's just holding my hand.
I hope everybody's asleep, they would freak out if they saw me going outside without seeing anything. It's half past midnight and we're walking around, in our garden I think.
Suddenly Milo stops me.

"I promised you that we don't watch a movie tonight, but.."

"NO BUT. I WON'T LOOK AT THIS FREAKING SHIT EVER AGAIN AND IF YOU LIED TO ME I'LL PUNCH YOU IN YOUR FACE.", I interrupted him.

He laughed because he knows I'm not even able to do that. Surprise.

"I don't break my promises. But I have to admit that I am going to prepare you for one you have to watch, that one will be the last one.." he says.

Sigh. That means there are more than one left.
He takes the blindfold off my face. We're standing in front of the church.

"I don't want to go in there, Milo. You can't imagine how afraid I am..", I'm whispering.

"It has been a while since the last time I was in there. Your fear is unnecessary. I'm with you and I'll protect you. He can't do anything to you when you're with me.."

"Who is 'he'..?", I stutter.

"You'll soon find out. Now let us get in there", Milo says.

The church is small; compared to other ones. It's really cold in here. I wonder what happened here once, but I better not find out.
Milo leads me through every room, I'm scared as anything. It's really dark and hard for me to see anything.

"You wanna know what happened here once?"

"I don't think so; but I bet you'll tell me..", I answered.

"No. You are going to see it in one of the next movies. And yes I know you don't want to but there's absolutely no reason to be afraid. I am always next to you, even when you can't see me. I'll never leave you alone."

"Milo, I can't..-"

He wrappes his arms tight around my hips and starts kissing my neck. I start scratching his back and he starts french kissing me. Is he really doing that? I can't believe this is happening.
My heart beats faster and faster until he suddenly stops kissing.

"That's enough for today. You need to go to bed now", Milo whispers.