Chapter 6

'Why did you show me that ?' I asked while crying.
'I know it's hard for you, but you HAVE TO watch those movies. I just want the best for you and I thought it's the best having no nightmares anymore so you can sleep. You'll understand that whole thing soon, but now it's not the right moment to explain..' Milo replies and kisses me on my forehead.
He's right, I don't understand anything of what he says or what he does and I actually don't even want to. Just to be honest, I just 'met' him and I'm not quite sure, if I really want this thing we have to continue. I'm only human, he's something extraterrestrial for me, although he had to be human once, otherwise he couldn't have lived here.
'Yeah, whatever. Please leave me alone now. I really need some rest. That was a rough day..' I say in a gently way to get rid of him.
'So if that's what you want..' he answers.
He disappears. I don't know where he's going but I already regret what I said.

It's hard to trust him, that whole thing going on is just so crazy and strange, I'm not even sure if that's really happening or just imagination. Why does he even care that much about me ? He treats me like a queen or a princess although he doesn't even know me quite well. Perhaps he has some supernatural skills and is able to read my mind or something like that. That would explain this situation.
I can't talk to anyone about it, they would immediately take me to hospital. They would do everything, except believing me.

Actually Milo is the only one I've been talking to since we live here. And I mean REAL talks, not those 'nonsense conversations' about church and our new extraordinary life.

He's kinda nice I think, and I need him more than I want to admit.
Honestly, now I would be begging for some affection.