2- The name's

Audrey:
I start baking a batch of cookies. I quick throw them into the oven and wait. Its only 7:00 so I still have a lot of time alone. I smile at the thought and sit on the couch.

"Okay, Netflix, whatcha got?"
I say to myself while scrolling through Netflix. I found a good movie, watched half of it, and took out my cookies. They looked SO good. I cannot wait to give these to him.

I walk over next door and knock. I put my note on the cookies and left the cookies under his door. I quick ran back and hopped inside. Before I could I ran into someone.

"Oh my gosh im so sorry, thats the second time today." He says while pulling me up

"I-its okay, really. It happend to me twice now." I laugh holding my head.

"Audrey? Is that you?" He asks

"Sean?"

"Were you at my door... Leaving..? COOKIES?" He practically pushes me out of the way to grab them.

"Ha, yeah. I found out you were my neighbor and quick baked some for you."

"O.M.G THANK YE! I JUST ran out."
He runs up to me and hugs me. I blush, and hug back. We pull apart and I hear someones footsteps. Sean and I keep talking until- that voice.

"Audrey? Who the fuck is this bitch?"

"Hes a friend, Dan. Just go inside."

"How about you get inside BITCH"
He grabbed my arm and threw me up against the door.

"Next time dont fucking play games with me."
I feel the tears in my eyes welling. I see in the corner of my eye, Sean.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! Never talk to a lady that way!"

"Who are you again?"
He shoved him to the floor. I saw Sean look angry. He started to stand up, but before he could, His eyes became black with green pupils, his teeth and nails became much pointier. As this happened he walked up to Dan.

"The name's Sea-"
He paused

"Anti"

----------
SRRY ITS SHORT I JUST RLY WANTED TO END IT THERE ILL MAKE MORE LONGER