5- Trouble

Audrey:
I start running after Sean upstairs. He closes the door and locks it. I hear Anti downstairs laughing. I start banging on the door.

"SEAN, PLEASE COME OUT."

"WHY?"

"Because I need to tell you something."
I say while my back is pressed up against the door, sliding down.
Its not too long before I feel the door swing open from behind me.

"What?" He asks rudley
I shove myself onto him. I wrap my hands around his neck and hug him. I missed his scent. I look at him and he seems annoyed.

"Okay, Sean I get youre a little angry but I know how to cheer you up."

"Wha-"
I smash my lips into his and stay there for a solid minute. I pull away and smile at him. I hear someone behind me. Anti

"BULLSHIT." He screams

"STAY AWAY ANTI." Sean yells back

"SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU!"

"THEN WHAT WAS THAT, ANTI?"

"BULL-SHIT AND LIES."
Anti runs off and stomps downstairs. Sean and I follow him only to find him ripping away some carpet.

"Anti! What the hell!" I scream
He doesnt reply, he marches out the door and away. I sigh thanking that hes gone. I dont notice im holding onto Sean until now. I take him over to the couch and turn on tv. We watch some movies and stuff.

-4 Hours Later-
No sign of Anti. Good. Sean and I are having some food and then are gonna head to bed. I keep eating until the door slams open. Why am I not surprised, Anti. He completley ignores us and rips up a certain piece of carpet. I run up to him and stop him, but he grabs something. A book? He then runs into the kitchen and we follow. Fear fills our eyes when he grabs a knife but soon the fear dies when he makes a small slice in his finger. Blood comes out and he wipes it on a page in the book. He starts saying weird things I cant understand. Red glow beams from the book and he turns to me.

"Finally."
He runs at me and slaps me. Hate filling his eyes. He walks out. Sean runs up to me

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"Sean- doesnt he feel the same way you do?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you hate me?"

"No!"
We stand up and I walk over to the book. The page has bold words at the top that say.
"Splitting- Getting your own body."
Sean looks at me in fear and holds my shoulders

"He has his own body."