9- Defeat

Sean:
I find myself outside the bedroom door and its broken. I walk in and notice Audrey staring in shock at Anti. By instinct I run over and try to tackle him. I end up grabbing nothing and go face first into the end table by my bed. Audrey screams

"SEAN!"
I hear her get up and come over to me. She lifts my head and smiles with tears in her eyes. I look past her and notice Anti, back up against the wall, staring into space. Audrey and I both get up and laugh with joy. I notice Audrey has a scrape below her eye probably from the door. I wipe away the blood and hug her, tight.

Audrey:
Its over. ITS ALL OVER! I cry with joy when hugging Sean.

"This nightmare is over." I say into Seans shirt.
I see Anti get up and disappear. Im very confused and Sean easily can tell.

"Hes practically a ghost, so he can teleport to anyone anywhere but no one can see him unless they know he exists." Sean states

"Okay." I reply

I smile again kiss Sean. We start walking downstairs and turn on a movie. I make hot chocolate and snuggle up next to Sean with a fuzzy blanket. Finally this nightmare is over.

~~Time skip~~
After 3 movies, 2 hot chocolates, and 500 kisses, We're actually tired.

"Sean lets go to bed baby." I say

"Ughhh Okay." He says sarcastically
I laugh and we head upstairs. I hop in bed and so does he. I feel his arm wrap around me and I drift off to sleep. I wake up in a room, our living room. I realize im sitting on the floor.

"What the fuck? I swear I just left this room.." I whisper to myself
I stand up and walk towards the bedroom and find Sean.

"Maybe I sleep walked.?" I ask myself
I hop in bed again and poke Sean so he can hug me again. He turns around and grabs my arm.
Oh no
Ohhh no
Oh fuck no.
I scream once I notice its not Sean but its Anti. And the fact that he can grab my arm means he is no longer a ghost. He lifts a knife off the end table and raises it. He gets close to my ear.

"This nightmare is not over yet."
He brings it down and I scream

I find myself sitting up in bed breathing heavily, emotions filled with fear. I turn to my right and see Sean- or..

I poke him with hesitation and he turns over with his eyes closed as if saying
'Whaaaat'.

"Babe..?" I ask

He opens his eyes and notice they are blue. Good. I smile at him, lie back down, and hug him. Im close to falling asleep again but I hear a knock at the door. I turn to Sean and notice hes sound asleep. Wow, "Light" sleeper. I stand up and walk downstairs.

'Probably just my package.' I think to myself. I start to open the door, the light blinding me. I see fluffy black hair and a shirt with M on it.

"Mark?! Its 8 am whats wrong?"
He pushes me back into the house along with himself and throws me to the ground. I look at him in terror.

"You shouldve listened to Anti... Because hes right, this nightmare has Just started.."