8- Awake

Audrey:
My head is pounding. I can barley move. Sean comes running back to see if im okay. He lifts my head

"A-Audrey, How did you take over!?"

"I-I dont know- I was in there for a long time a-and I focused really hard on getting out but then I passed out."

Sean stood up with confusion in his eyes. He turned his head over to the book on the counter and ran to it. He flipped through, what it looked, like 1000 pages. He finally stopped and read. I walked close and his eyes went big. He looked up at me in shock, then back down at the book in disbelief.

"W-what is it?" I stutter.
I start standing up since I was sitting, back up against the couch, and start walking towards him. I felt as if I havent used my legs in years. He looks back up at me.

"It says here that only someone with a pure heart can get rid of him."

"What the hell does that mean?" I say with a little annoyance in my voice.

"It means you have done nothing evil and you have no evil in your heart."

I look at him in shock.

"Woah." I reply.
I look back at the book and go to the bookmarked page. I read through it a little a notice we only need one more ingredient. Anti's blood. I turn to Sean

"Sean we still need his bloo- Wait!"

I run over to the couch and notice blood on one of the pillows. The one Sean used to protect himself, but Sean isnt bleeding.. I quick take a tissue and wipe as much as I can. Sean grabs the other ingredients and we shove them all in a pot. Its fun to be a witch for a day.

We keep letting it boil and finally, all we have to do is cast that spell. I look over at Sean and walk back a few steps to let him say it.

"Go ahead." I said with a smile

He went over and started saying things I couldnt understand. I realized he finished and we highfived. Now he cant touch anyone or anything.

Anti appeared in the living room. He was chuckling to himself. He told us

"So, you think that worked? Well think again. I can do whatever still because that spell is millions of years old and probably doesnt work now. Audrey you got rid of me from pure luck."

He walks over and grabs a set of knives.

"If it worked, how am I doing this? Or-"
He put down the knives.
"Even this?" He had a scary grin as he walked up to Sean. Sean backed away but it was too late. Sean fell to the ground and Anti stood up.

He grabbed a knife and came at me. I grabbed the book and ran. I ran into Seans room and locked the door. I started flipping through pages to see what would help, or why the spell didnt work. I went back to the original page and read over and over, nothing.

My heart was pounding and Anti was banging on the door to break it. I thought to myself again.
'only a pure heart'

THATS IT! THATS WHY IT DIDNT WORK. I have a pure heart and Sean doesnt because Anti IS Sean. I flipped to the page. I hear a loud
SMASH
Shit.. Anti broke the door. I sit on the bed as he comes up to me. I start saying the spell.

"Janla gav thenta feti pol-"

He starts raising the knife. I finished the spell as he said into my ear

"That wont work, honey."

I squint my eyes waiting for death
He brought the knife down, only for it to fall on my lap. I look up to see his hand still cupped but nothing is in it. His eyes filled with shock and defeat.

////\\\\
Yay! More to come! Anti might have backup ready to come in the next chapter. :0 ~R