10- Done for

Audrey:
I scream as loud as I can when he walks away towards the kitchen. I see him walking towards one specific thing.
The book
I quickly stand up and run after him. I tackle him to the floor. He tries to push me off a few times but on the 4th try he throws me so hard I land up against the cabinets. I stand up and feel pain in the back of me head. I put my hand on the back of my head and look at my hand. Blood. Shit. I run after him again. He searches frantically for a page. I slam it shut, losing his page an throw a hard punch to his side. He squeezes his side in pain. I grab the book and run. He chases after me. I see Sean walking down the stairs in terror. I think to myself quickly,

"SEAN, CATCH."
I chuck the book at him and, surpisingly, he catches it. He runs upstairs and Dark walks past me with a shove. I fall to the floor. Sean notices that Dark is almost near him, he runs to the side of the rail and yells to me.

"CATCH!"
I grab it and look at the fire place. Sean is distracting Dark by fighting him. I run over to the kitchen and grab a match and run back. I turn the gas up and start lighting the match I flick it once, twice, three times. Finally it worked. I throw it in the fire and because of all the gas it immediatly flames up. I look up and notice Dark jogging down the stairs. As soon as he got close I chucked it back up to Sean, he caught it thankfully. But Dark doesnt back down.

He throws me down onto the floor and throws punches to my jaw and side. He then stood up and picked me up as well, being too weak to fight back I prepare for what happens next. He throws me up against the wall and leaves me there in pain.

He goes up for Sean again and I see the terror in Seans eyes. Using the rest of consiousness I have I stand and hold out my arms. He throws it down and before Dark can reach me I throw it into the fire. I watch it burn. I see Dark come down and scream.

"NO NO NO. YOU STUPID BITCH DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!?"
I laugh
"No, tell me, why dont you."

Of course I know the answer and he explains to me, very loudly, how in the next hour he'll be gone because that was the ONLY book in existance left. Now gone. It was a good choice because one thing I didnt know was all dark sides become ghosts. He looks down at himself and he slowly becomes transparent. I smile knowing he can no longer hurt others. Sean runs down towards me.

"Are you okay?! Do you need help?!?"
I just smile knowing its all over. Everything. I notice Sean is getting quieter and louder. Hes blurry, then fine. I notice whats happening before all goes black.

I wake up in a room knowing its my dream because Anti is there. I laugh and stand up.

"Look whose here" I say playfully
"I outsmarted you, Anti. You can bother me in my dreams but thats hard when I know how to control them." I snicker

"Im surprised you pulled that off. Dark and I's plan was perfect, I dont know how you beat us."

"Maybe Im just a boss ass bitch."

"Maybe." He lets out a little laugh.

"Where do you go now?" I ask

"No where. I create my own world now in my thoughts."

"Oh. Wow."

"GG. Audrey. I hope to see you agian someday along the road, I will not be bothering you in your dreams only if I would need to talk. Gg. Goodbye"

"Goodbye."

~~~~
want an epilouge? Ill make one if you want.