7- Confusion

Audrey:
I dont know what happened.. Everything went dark and I think I fainted. I woke up in a room, dark room. Im on the couch and I quickly stand up and run out the door. Before I go out the door, I stop. Just darkness, nothing more. I start backing up only soon to be grabbed and shoved to the end of the door. I feel nails.

"See this?" Its anti.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Your vision, Ive taken over, and if you jump down-" He stops

"W-whats down there?!"

"Nothing but 5000 feet of air and then concrete spikes.. Its what happens"

"W-where am I?!?"

"Your brain."

He then disappears and my vision comes up. Sean is backed up against a wall while Anti stands up. Oh no, hes going to the kitchen.

Sean:
Anti took over, this is bad. Audrey's in that hell hole of a house he makes in everyone. Shit. I grab a pillow just for a little protection and back up to a wall. I see his eyes open again, and he smiles.

"AUDREY I KNOW YOU CAN SEE THIS, I LOVE YOU."
I feel tears coming. Anti comes up to me with the most evil grin. I Hide my face from him kicking me. I start crying, knowing what he is capable of. He kicks my stomach with full force. I whimper and keep crying in my pillow. I think to myself if Audrey is okay while Anti throws a few more blows to my back.

Audrey:
I look at how Anti is hitting Sean. I see him turn around and Sean looks up. Anti heads straight for the scissors on the desk. I start screaming

"ANTI, NO NO NO, PLEASE DONT HURT HIM. ANTI! ANTI DONT YOU DARE."

I hear him reply

"Shut the hell up, woman."

I think for a second. Its my brain. I control this, dont I? I look at the never-ending abyss and focus.

It was as if it was magic. Gone. Just flooring. I focus really hard now. So hard my head is pounding. I look up to what Anti sees and he dropped the scissors. Sean looks up at him with fear. I see Anti starting to fall, as I fall too.

I wake up, in my house?! I took over?!? I see Sean scrambling to get out of the house. I feel weak so I call out.

"S-ssean.."
He whips his head around.

"Audrey?"

//////\\\\\\
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL