6- Me, Myself, and Anti

Sean:
Id recognized that book anywhere. When I first found out about him, he said he would torture me for the rest of my life unless- Ugh. I cant remember the unless. He said he had this book, He once was trying to make me blind with one of the pages but I ripped the book away and hid it. I think he found out where after a while.

The problem with him having his own body, is now he can control anyone and he now has his own emotions. He can do whatever the hell he wants.

I grab the book and flip to page 1573. I rip out that page and put it on the counter. Audrey runs up to me

"Sean, what are you doing?"

"Something I shouldve done a long time ago."

I grabbed a match and went outside to our bonfire. I lit the book and threw it in the bonfire. Audrey walks out with the page.

"What will this do?"

"It will pretty much make him a ghost. The only people that can see him, need to know he is real."

"Okay, so me and you?"

"Yeah, the only problem is that this page takes a lot of energy and blood. Dont forget all the ingredients."

I start listing them.

"Fish brain, Horse shoe, My blood, his blood..." I stop at the last one.

"We need to kill him when doing this.."

"Sean! Thats impossible!"

"I can do it."

Audrey:
I hate Anti with a passion. Sean got most of the ingredients at the store and is now just putting them aside for later. I think I hear glass breaking but I ignore it because the TV is on, but then I hear it again and Sean turns around. I ask him,

"Did you hear that?"

"Yeah, Let me check it out."

He grabs a knife from the kitchen and heads upstairs. I walk close behind him and look everywhere. We look through out every room. His room, The guest room, and the bathroom. Only one room left. We walk to his recording room and we see a figure. I know exactly who it is. I turn on the light.

"Anti, What the fuck, c'mon."

"Woah Woah Woah, Missy. Dont wanna talk to me that way."

"Why not~"

"Audrey, please stay back." Sean pleads

I walk up to Anti

"Listen here, you better get your sorry ass out of here and leave us alone before I grab a hammer."

He laughs and walks closer. He touches my arm and vanishes. I turn to Sean.

"NO NO NO NO NO." Hes screaming

"AUDREY IS THIS YOU?"

Sean:
I think Anti just took over. Shit, no no no. She starts to answer me, being confused.

"Wha-What? Y-yeah, just Me, Myself an-"

She stops and her beautiful blue eyes go black, Her teeth become fangs. She turns to me again.

"Yes. Sean. Just Me, Myself, and Anti."

---
*SCREAMS* SWAG CHAPTER. Srry for not updating im so sick rn. ~R