What he doesnt know.

• Dedicated to Any MGK girls <3

I just received a call from a close friend of mine... I used to be apart of a motorcycle club named the Hells Angels... Well when I was 15 my life changed for ever. Witnessing that one thing. The Pagans. I saw them kill my godfather, and now there coming for me. They've seen all the press and everything I've got to get Colson and the Twins out of town, I've got to handle this on my own!

They can't be in the line of fire.

He put the twins to bed and comes in our room.

"Who called babe?"

"An old friend, I need you to take the twins and go somewhere out of state or even the country."

"Wait?what?!why?!whatsgoingom?!?" He mumble all together and fast.

"People from my ole life are coming for me, a motorcycle club 'the pagans' you have to go I can handle this with the help of the Hells Angels"

"Wait your involved with the Hells Angels?' He asked

"Yes but I was hoping to put this all behind me so I left and left all my shirts and everything a while back" I replied " y'all need to leave tomorrow and I'm gonna go stay in a motel where the guys are staying, I promise ill be safe!"

"Okay well leave in the morning. Let me know your okay!"

"Babe whatever you do don't call my cellphone because they may have wired I to it." I said sternly.

----------------------

"Bye baby I love you very much! I love you too guys ill see you soon!"

"We love you too mommy" the twins replied at the same time hugging my legs

"Baby stay safe I love you" Colson said giving me a long passionate kiss