What came after.

Colsons POV:

What have I done? She's gone, I've lost her. I almost didn't hear my phone going off it was a text from her I opened it quickly

" Baby I love you too. More than anthing. Somethings not right with the plane, I dont know whats gonna happen. Just always know that i will love you"

I read it and read it again not fully comprehending what I was reading. What did she mean something's not right with the plane... What's going on. I picked up the phone calling her but there was no answer I tried and tried again. What was going on. I started panicking not knowing what to do when I turned on the tv to get some noise going in the background. That's when I heard the reporter say that there was a plane wreck. OH MY GOD.

I sat there staring blankly at the television, no it wasn't there plane it couldn't be the plane they were on. OMG this is my fault if I wouldn't have screwed up they wouldn't even be on the plane. No, No, No... Soon my phone started ringing, with out looking at it I answered it

"BABY?" I cried into the phone

"Is this Colson Baker?" A male voice spoke on the other end

"Yes" I responded

"Sir you might want to get to saint johns hospital, there's been an accident" He continued

"No" I practically screamed into the phone " I'm sorry I didn't mean to tell at you, this just can't be happening"

"Sir just come quickly" he said getting off the phone.

I called a taxi not telling anyone where I was going and went to the hospital. I got there and left a $50 bill in the back seat and ran into the hospital. I got to the reception desk and told them that my wife and kids had been in the plane crash and they walked me back to the room that Abel was in.

"Where is Emma and Morgan?" I asked panicked

"They are in surgery, Emma passed out on impact and had shards of the plane go into her stomach and Morgan had shards of the plane insert her head." the doctor replied

I fell to the ground "This is my fault, if I wouldn't have kissed her they wouldn't have been on that plane. What have I done"

"Are they gonna be alright?" I asked in tears

"We are doing our best" he replied leaving the room.

I didn't leave the room the rest of the day just waiting and waiting. Hoping they would be okay, I can't help but think this is my fault. I looked a Abel with cuts and scrapes all over him.

"I'm sorry bud, this is all my fault, I hurt mommy and this is what happens. She really is the love of my life and I hope she and your sister are okay" I said to Abel.

I sat there just holding his little hand when the doctor came in.

" Sir I'm very sorry to have to bring you this news." the doctor spoke as I started to shake my head. Tears running down my face already " You might want to sit down for this" he motioned to the chair by the wall, I went and sat down as he continued to speak " We did everything we could, but the positioning of the shards was just to difficult to remove safely from her tiny head" he spoke as I put my head down balling, my baby girl is gone. " But Emma should be out of surgery soon." OH MY GOD Emma how and I gonna tell her that her daughter didn't make it.

" uhm Emma isn't gonna know about Morgan.. How will we tell her?" I asked

" The doctors will take care of that." he replied leaving the room.

*okay so I'm currently in tears writing this chapter omg i feel like a horrible person. *