show #1

*This chapters gonna be a bit short.. probably gonna post a few short ones this week and on Saturday post a long one and write a couple to post periodically *

Tonight is Colson's first show. I get to go and sit in the crowd, I'm gonna be right in the middle of the pit. Colson doesn't approve but he's gonna have to deal with it. He was watching the kids so I could get ready. I grabbed my teal shorts, my cropped MGK shirt and my Rasta vans. I went in to the small bathroom and put on my make up. Dark eyeliner and mascara and some foundation and all that good stuff. I put my outfit on and walked out to the living area where Colson was watching TV  with Morgan and Abel. He stared at me for a little while while giving me a sly grin. He got up and walked to me putting his arms around my hips and whispered " Weren't you wearing this shirt when I met you?"

" Remember were back to living on a bus." I said cautiously

" Do you remember that time we snuck onto the bus that night and management thought someone broke in." He asked

" Yes" I said giggling

All the memories flooded through my head of meeting him, and then that first date and then the tour. I thought I loved him then but that was more as a fan, I mean who wouldn't want to go on a date with there favorite person in the world? It was on that first date that I realized he was just a normal person and at that point in time I knew I loved him. A smile grew on my face.

" What are you thinking about beautiful?" He asked

" The first time we met." I replied hugging

he hugged me tight and kissed my forehead and headed to the back to get ready. I was watching TV with the kids when they started getting cranky so I picked them up and took them to the crib, it was about 30 minutes until the concert, so he was gonna have to go. I was gonna go inside when they started collecting tickets and go ahead and get to the front. He had hired a photographer for this tour to take pictures at all the shows. so He was setting up all of his gear.

Everyone started crowding in and luckily no one recognized me. Soon Colson came out on stage and everyone started screaming. His face lit up and he looked dead center at the front of the stage and gave a big grin. I loved seeing him on stage. He was an amazing performer.

All of the memories from when we met flooded through my head. Being with him on tour was amazing. We had so much fun, whether we were out drinking or destroying hotel room. We destroyed countless hotel rooms. He was my everything, I love him so much.