This life.

• Dedicated to Any MGK girls <3

~ Authors Note~

* Oh.My.God 700 Reads this is amazing!! Thank you so much!!!! I love you all soooooo much like I don't think yall understand. This is so amazing!  Maybe when I post it there will be more. but on September 8, 2013 at 4:13 pm I had 700 reads lol*

"Babe the bus if here." Colson called through the house.

" Okay ill get the kids." I went to get Abel and Morgan from the play room. I went and picked morgan up and Abel followed me out to the stairs. So I picked him up and carried both of them down the stairs.

" Jesus Christ, Our kids are heavy." I yelled down the stairs

"That's what happens when you have twins honey." Colson replied laughing. Colson had brought the car seats out and put them in the foyer, I got them in the car seats and carried them one at a time to the bus. Colson finished packing the Bus, while I made sure we had gotten everything done in the house. When we knew everything was done we got on the bus and started for New York. Im really not sure if I want to do this  whole tour thing as a mom, When I was dating him it was fun we could drink and party. But now im a mom and hes a dad. This could be bad, like really bad. I don't know I just hope he doesn't end up turning into a full on rapper instead of a rapper who just happens to be a dad.  Im really nervous. After about an hour of being on the bus I decided I wanted to take a nap.

"Babe watch the kids, Im gonna go take a nap. If my phone rings come and get me." I said heading upstairs to the bedroom. I walked over to my suitcase and opened it realizing I forgot pajamas. "shit" I whispered. I walked over to Colson's bag and grabbed a pair of his sweat pants and a wife beater and slid it on and laid in bed.it was about 4:30 when I went to sleep and I woke up about 6 and walked downstairs.

" Looks good on you babe." Colson said laughing

"Thanks babe, I forgot pajamas." I said laughing.

"HAHA wow, well you can keep those ." He replied

"What are you doiong?" I asked

" Making dinner for the kids. Its like 6 o'clock." he replied

" Wow", I replied.

I sat down at the little table between Morgan and Abel.

" Mommy!"  Morgan yelled

"Yes honey?" I asked

"I love you!" she replied putting a smile on my face

"I love you to baby, And I love Abel and Daddy!" I replied

" Im hungry." Abel spoke sadly

" Im making your dinner right now. I just cant figure out how to get this Microwave to work." Colson said frustrated. I got up  and went to the microwave sliding Colson out of the way and got the microwave to work. " What? how did you? uhm I don't even wanna know." He said confused.

"Babe you just have to hit the time cook button." I replied

" Well that makes sense..." He said feeling a bit dumb. I laughed and turned around and gave him a kiss.

" Haha sometimes women know more than men" I said giving him a wink.

" I love you babe." he replied

" I love you to" I said turning back around to get the kids raviolis out of the microwave. and putting them into little bowls for them to cool off. I got there juice out of our little fridge and poured some in two sippy cups and also watered down the juice. Then I placed it on the table in front of them.

"Only a few more minutes on dinner guys." I spoke to them, they gave a depressed sigh and went back to playing.

Colson walked over and sild his arms around my waist from behind.

" You look good in my clothes." He whispered in my ear " Actually you look sexy."

" Your funny, Colson." I said giggling

"No, im serious. God I love you so much." He said

" I love you to." I responded

" Your so beautiful, But you don't know it. I could tell you all day and youd say thank you but deep inside you wouldn't believe me, You don't think your anything special but in reality you are extremely special to me. Your the only constant in my life. Your my rock." He spoke softly and slowly making sure I caught every word he said.I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. ( I had to go on my tippy toes because im short) and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

" I love you too baby. More than almost anything in the world.. your kind of tied with our kids." I said and we both laughed. he looked down at me and put a finger under my chin lifting it and giving me a kiss.

I leaned over and checked to see if the kids food was cool and it was so I took it over to them and handed them both a child fork and they started eating there dinner. We turned the tv on an the show Sons of Anarchy .

"Babe I think weve had enough motorcycle club drama for a while." I stated laughing

"I think your right." He said changing the channel. We settled on Monsters Inc.