Still show #1

" So guys theres someone special here with me today!" Colson said into the microphone, He only had about two more songs left and everyone was super pumped. " My beautiful wife Emma is here with me and shes in the front row" He said enthusiatically walking towards the front of the stage. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up on stage, everyone started cheering and yelling and then all of the sudden someone started yelling "kiss her". I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was gunna do it. He turned and faced me and pulled me in by my hips, looked me in the eyes, bit his bottom lip and then kissed me. Its seriously like i fall in love with him over and over again everytime he kisses me, I honestly dont think anyone could make me feel the way I do about him. He played his last two songs Stereo and swing life away and then we walked off stage together. Everyone still cheering wanting more but we had to get on the road.

"babe you did amazing!" I said as we were walking down the hall.

"Thanks babe well you look amazing!" He replied

" I love you" I spoke softly

"I love you to" He replied kissing my forehead.

We got to the bus and the kids were asleep. Colson went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and I went to the bedroom and put on a red two piece linderie. I heard him get out of the shower so i walked to the closet and grabbed one of his leather vests. He walked in the room and i turned around and he just froze in his tracks. All he had on was a towel wrapped around his waist and one wrapped around his neck to dry his hair. He walked over and pulled me close to him.

"wow, Your sexy" he whispered biting my neck. " And you wear my clothes better than me"

He slide the vest off of me and dropped it on the floor. Then he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked over to the bed and layed me down with him on top of me kissing me. Right as we got in the mood there was a bunch of comotion on the bus and we heard people. We tried to ignore it thinking maybe one of the band guys got a girl or a few but then our door opened and we heard squiling girls. Colson quickly grabbed the sheet and i grabbed the blanket and closon got the bedroom door shut and i grabbed a pair of his sweat pants and one of his sweatshirts and he slipped on a pair of pants and I walked out asking them to quiet down.

"Look please quiet down our children are asleep and if they wake up we will never get to sleep." I requested

" Girls yall have to leave now. You cant just walk onto my tour bus... thats like yall just walking into my house! Its not okay! i love you guys but i need some privacy. Plus my kids are sleeping! So please leave now!" Colson demanded angrily. The girls then left and Colson told the guys that we had to leave now. At that point we went back to the bedroom and laid down and cuddle for a little while and then went to sleep. I forgot how crazy being on tour was.