Why I left.

• Dedicated to Any MGK girls <3

*Colsons POV*

Ive been thinking since i left the house. Why did she leave them.? What made her leave, Did someone make her leave? Was her boyfriend in the club. Was he with her now? I trust her but can i trust him? i dont even know him. Will they try to take her back? Will our kids be in danger?

I dont think that would happen. I sudenly heard my phone ring, it was the hotel phone. I ran to get it before the kids woke up.

" Hello."

"Colson?" she said with i quite shakeyness to her voice.

" Yes, Baby is everything okay? are you hurt" I asked a little scared.

" Yes, but i need you get home as soon as possible. I need to tell you the major reason i wanted you as far away as possible." she replyed now i was really scared.

" Uhm okay. Are we gonna have a big fight?" i had to ask

" I hope not just get home soon." she replied i could tell in her tone that she was upset. I was just trying not to think of the worst because i know she wouldnt do anything like that. She promised me.

I got the kids up and packed all of our stuff and got in the helicopter, that i rented so i could get home quickly. We were home sooner than i thought we wouldve gotten. Finally after a car ride that felt like it took hours i was home. when i got there she was in our room crying.

*Em's POV*

God I love Colson, I know that the real reson i wanted them out of the country was because Matt was there and i didnt want him around Colson and my kids. I shouldve just told Colson that in the first time i know he wouldve understood. I feel horrible for lying to him. He couldve just gone to stay at a hotel across town. He didnt have to go so far. After i called him i knew he was gonna come home as soon as he could get here which i figured would be tonight so i was expecting him home soon, but not this soon i heard him come through the door and take the kids to there rooms and put them in bed.

I was crying, but still trying to pull myself together before he came in to our room. but then the door opened and he stood iin the doorway almost crying.

" Baby?" i said in a quiet shakey voice

" Please tell me its not as bad as i think it is." he replied

" come sit down please baby, its not that bad i just feel horrible because i lied to you." i replied as he came over and sat down.

" what did you lie about?" he asked

" When I was in middle school i met Matt, We dated all through High school and he was part of the club. When i graduated i left and moved, no one knew i was leaving. I didnt tell matt or anyone i just left, Matt hired PI's and i would pay them off to say they never saw me, but my uncle jason found me and thats when i found out what was going on, but i knew He was gonna be there and i didnt want him around you or our kids." i explained.

"Why wouldn't you want him around us?" He asked

"He's bad news baby. I don't trust him around y'all. I did alot of things I shouldn't have and he's got a lot of dirt on me, stuff Im not proud of." I replied

"Oh I get where your coming from baby." He answered back

"I'm really sorry I lied to you baby.' I said grabbing his hand.

"Baby it's fine." He said pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead. " I love you" he said resting his chin on my head

" I love you too" I replied. We laid in bed cuddling until we fell asleep.